Radio Equipment For Sale & WTB Radio equipment for sale or wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

For Sale Great condition DX6 complete set up minus servos

Old 02-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Jugnut
Low & Slow

Arrow Great condition DX6 complete set up minus servos

Mint DX6, not compatable with DSM2 stuff, but still a rock soild system. Bought it used 07-30-2009, Comes with Charger, AR6000 and the transmitter. Opened once to swap out the fuse, no major dings The only scratch is in the picture with the red cricle. 6 channels, dual rates, model memory, mixing etc. I put a piece of velcro on the rx for mounting, I'm sure you could take it off. Nicad battery is good, antenna is mint no cracks or breaks, not shown is the bind plug ill inculde it. No manual, it is online and its what i used, comes with orginal box. For more trader rating check my RC groups account under the name Santoneski Reason for selling: got a dx6I
Asking $125 OBO shipped in Canada.
Feel free to ask any questions. My email is [email protected]
-Alex

Can;t seem to get the pics to up load send me your email and ill send them over.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:28 AM
firemanbill
Community Moderator

ahhh my old radio is to be handed on to the next user!

Guys let me tell you when I sent this one to him it was like brand new, and I know he has taken good care of it too. It may be an older radio but it is a good one!

You can buy with confidence with this guy.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Jugnut
Low & Slow

Thanks Bill! I'll ship to the US as well but buyer would have to pay shipping, seems like there isnt alot of interest in this radio . Will accept offers