Good cheap mini quadcopter kits around? - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Multi-Rotors Discuss your quad copters and other multi engined choppers here.

Good cheap mini quadcopter kits around?

Old 09-12-2015, 02:18 AM
pricelessppp

Default Good cheap mini quadcopter kits around?

I have flown quadcopters a and I know my 4 channel flying on quads/planes.Any good mini 250 or 180 size quadcopter kits or BNFs?I am thinking about these.I would like suggestions to be cheap and affordable.But is still fun to fly and carry a Gopro.And the ability to do stunts and tricks.And is soldering and heat shrinking hard?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks for helping

Walkera Runner 250 Upgraded DIY BNF Set 250 Size Assembly Racing Quadcopter with ESC / Power Board
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...FUsXHwodaxAAzQ

Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter [PRE-ORDER]Kit
http://www.getfpv.com/multi-rotor-fr...adcopter.html]

PeasantCopter Frame Kit
http://peasantcopter.com/index.php?r...&product_id=50
Old 09-12-2015, 03:49 AM
tobydogs
love to build!

Altitude Hobbies
iFlight XBIRD Q250mm Mini Quadcopter Combo $139.99

this is a great buy from altitude hobbies. The frame is super strong and can take a hit. the motors and esc's are powerful enough to get a wow factor from the peanut gallery at the field. the cc3d board works flawlessly with Open Pilot programing. Truly one of 2 quads i fly. emax also sells the same frame with emax motors and esc's. basically they are same quads. except emax included the power board.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2209.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	181704  
Old 09-12-2015, 04:00 AM
pricelessppp

Originally Posted by tobydogs View Post
Altitude Hobbies
iFlight XBIRD Q250mm Mini Quadcopter Combo $139.99

this is a great buy from altitude hobbies. The frame is super strong and can take a hit. the motors and esc's are powerful enough to get a wow factor from the peanut gallery at the field. the cc3d board works flawlessly with Open Pilot programing. Truly one of 2 quads i fly. emax also sells the same frame with emax motors and esc's. basically they are same quads. except emax included the power board.
Is it really easy to build a Kit quad?All I did was replace the motors on one of my small RTF quadcopters.And can you please give me the links for the parts needed for the kit?And do I need to hook stuff up to the computer?
Old 09-12-2015, 10:41 PM
tobydogs
love to build!

question 1:depends if you can use a soldering iron and like assembling it for many pc.s.

question 2:google "Altitude Hobbies"

question 3:yes ,computer programing required.

this quad may not be what your looking for as there is a considerable amount of hooking up to the comp and adjusting settings depending on how she flies.