Gun-shy on Gemini - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

ParkFlyers Talk about all backyard and parkflyer aircraft here

Gun-shy on Gemini

Old 09-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Neko

Default Gun-shy on Gemini

I have some experience on 40 size high-wing trainers, and went and got myself a Multiplex Gemini to fly locally (my field is an hour away).

Anyway, first flight, first turn, it just dropped out of the air. Very disappointing. I've rebuilt. But I'm wondering should I just try it again, or go back to the Electristar for a while?
Old 09-03-2012, 05:45 PM
tobydogs
love to build!

hello neko,i just went to read the rcgroup reviews on this plane and checked out a few flight videos. whether to fly or wait on it is up to you to decide.

i would think with the control surfaces trimmed to low rates it would fly very smooth,but on high rate it should be real fun to fly. as far park flying goes,she should be perfect and require very little space. it takes off in 1ft of rog...lol. best of luck flying her, a bipe is different flying characteristics than a low wing or mid wing 2nd plane to fly. you might want to go that route first.