Blonde and the chimps - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Blonde and the chimps

Old 06-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Don Sims
Administrator

Build Review Blonde and the chimps

A blonde lady motorist was about two hours from San Diego when she was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down. The man walked up to the car and asked, "Are you going to San Diego?"

"Sure," answered the blonde, "do you need a lift?"
"Not for me. I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck. My problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back which have to be taken to the San Diego Zoo. They're a bit stressed already so I don't want to keep them on the road all day. Could you possibly take them to the zoo for me? I'll give you $100 for your trouble."

"I'd be happy to," said the blonde. So the two chimpanzees were ushered into the back seat of the blonde's car and carefully strapped into their seat belts, and off they went.

Five hours later, the truck driver was driving through the heart of San Diego when suddenly he was horrified! There was the blonde walking down the street, holding hands with the two chimps, much to the amusement of a big crowd. With a screech of brakes he pulled off the road and ran over to the blond. "What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded, "I gave you $100 to take these chimpanzees to the zoo."

"Yes, I know you did," said the blonde,"but we had money left over so now we're going to Sea World."
Old 06-28-2011, 01:58 AM
simibill
General Factotum

He He
Old 06-29-2011, 02:34 AM
earthsciteach

Ha ha! My blonde wife tried hard not to laugh when I read it, but she couldn't hold it back.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:55 AM
BradT
Scale Nut Loves Biplanes!

Must have been this blonde! I guess we haven't evolved much past this stage either, have we?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	blonde&chimps.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	150259  
Old 06-29-2011, 10:56 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Good one Don
Old 06-29-2011, 11:00 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

In a high school civics class, they were discussing the qualifications for becoming President of the United States. The requirements are pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen and at least 35 years old.
A blonde girl in the class piped up and began complaining about how unfair it was to require the candidate to be a natural born citizen. In her opinion, that made it impossible for many qualified people to run for the office. She went on and on, wrapping up her argument with "What makes a natural born citizen more qualified to be President than one born by C-Section?" LOL

The Ultimate Sacrifice

There is a brunette and a blonde hanging over the edge of a cliff off a piece of rope. They realize that the rope will break if one of them doesn't let go and they will both fall to their deaths. The brunette starts this big heartwarming speech about how she is going to sacrifice herself. At the end of the speech the blonde starts clapping. LOL

Sorry, I could not help myself LOL

Last edited by CHELLIE; 06-29-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:40 AM
RCFlyer44

One our blonde office assistants came up to me yesterday having a tampon wedged above her ear and asked if I have seen her pencil!
Old 08-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Fishbonez
Love my Stinger

Talking

ROFLOL
I needed that today those were great