Company Discussions Discuss your company experiences here.

Wise Words from Houng-Wen Lin!

Old 02-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Rittenflyer
Florida Flyer

Originally Posted by easytiger View Post
"Is it win in you to succeed , but lie in how many people you help

This is an article some one passed to me, I am very happy to share it with you, if any help.

~~Is it win in you to succeed , but lie in how many people you help ~~
The real master is not a person with student most, but it is not the person with follower most to help many people the most to become the real leader of the person of a master, but help the person that many people become the leader the most and does not lie in this all one's life " how many people you surmount ", but how many people you help surmounting oneself constantly
Successful new model in the future: It is a kind of achievement not to share in how many people you win .

' how go interesting from Shanghai to London? ' this is seeking the topic of answering with lottery of an electric apparatus company in Shanghai.
The first special award is a 40" colors TV.

The situation of participating in this activity is unusually warm, the letter is like the snowflake generally flies here.

The persons who compete for come to all parts of the country, among them not lack professor , university student , salariat even housewife ,etc., the answer is all-embracing , the intention is that nothing is strange. The result of the run-off exceeds the expectation: It is chosen to reject by a pupil's sparrow. His answer is very simple: "Go with good friend most interestingly." Really, evaluate sincerely that gives it on unanimous appraisal: The happiness shared, surpass the possession alone far.

A person was Nobel in Sweden in the past. He, while studying in the primary school, achievement rank the second place of class, first place call by one classmate that Cypress help get always. One day, Cypress is it catch one serious disease unexpected to help, unable to go to school but ask long holidays. Someone feels glad to say for Nobel privately : "Cypress has been helped and fallen ill, the first place for the future will belong to you undoubtedly!"

Nobel because of this complacent, at school to learn it instead, make into an intact note, help the cypress that can't go to school due to illness . Have arrived in term finally , score that cypress help maintain the first place , Nobel still ranks the second place. After Nobel grows up, became an remarkable chemist, invented the gunpowder and became hard iron richly even more finally.

After he dies, and donate all all of his property , set up famous the Nobel Prize. Use the fruits of this fund every year , reward to physics , chemistry , physiology , medical science , literature , economy in the world and devoted to the person that contribute to some extent of the peace of mankind. Because Nobel's open ambition and great sentiment glad to share , he has not only created the great undertaking but also left the descendant to his cherishing the memory of and recalling forever.

In history finally, everybody knows Nobel who takes an exam of the second place, but fresh little people know, the Cypress of the examination first place is helped forever!

From Nobel's story, we got a deep impression, Nobel's success, absolutely not only depends on his intelligence and wisdom, the more important thing is his ambition manner and attitude shared. Very so-called: It is too that "It is highly determined that the pattern determines final result , attitude!"

Although GWS is not the biggest company in RC industry, but GWS staffs know that our mission is "To help more peoples come and enjoy the same happiness with RC like me and you!

The way of Mr. Nobel had done is highly respected."

Is it all clear to you now?

I was over at RCG checkin' out the scene, I see many others are finally waking up the GWSBS. There ain't no P-38, there ain't no P-40, there ain't no F-18(in spite of sending all the press releases to the magazines, it's vaporware!), he's now promising a T-33, an F-84, and a DH Chipmunk! Excuse, please, GWS-munk!
I just read the above, and I had this epiphany. Now I understand the meaning of the universe. Thanks, GWS!

I understand this just fine, after learning to translate the manuals for my P51 and B2. It says, "You on yo own, Joe, but me much happy anyway!"
Old 02-09-2006, 03:58 PM
quando
BigRay

Look, after reading this thread, it is clear to me, that Hung is pissing down your neck, and telling you it is raining! (AAA--SOO, old American proverb!) He is making a lot of $ while doing it! Very Wise, Grasshopper. Whenever some Oriental spouts out some of that grasshopper BS and then adds a few, AAAA---SOOOs, Americans suck it up, like majic. That has always amazed me. Here is another old American proverb, Grasshopper, wake up and piss, the world is on fire!
Old 02-09-2006, 04:04 PM
easytiger
Banned Permanently

That's about the size of it.
This "advice", well...it's your normal goofy email forward, pseudoinspirational claptrap, even WITH a proper translation, it would be just as nonsensical in English as in GWSlish!
And comparing GWS in any way to Alfred Nobel, welllllll...that's a bit of a stretch! I am anxiously awaiting Houng-Wen's nomination for a Nobel Prize...
Old 02-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Bill G
Super Contrubutor

One thing that hasn't been pointed out here is the nature of bssing. People tend to forget their bs, since its difficult to remember what is fictional and did not happen, or will not happen. When you look at the loooooong list of promised planes, the first thing that comes to mind is, "does he think we'll buy it, when so many promises have not been delivered." The point is that he does not even remember which planes he's promised, and how many. Since he never took them seriously in the first place, he quickly forgot about them.
I think we can all releate to this. I know that I personally have made up excuses and bs in the past, and only a few days later I can't remember the details, or even any of it at all, and get busted when called on it.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Col

Originally Posted by rcboatnut View Post
Sorry for the lack of explanation, I have run into Easytiger on another discussion page and he was booted off for continually causing trouble, most of his threads were bashing GWS’s CEO, and there products and way of doing business, and in my opinion just trying to pick a fight with someone who would defend anything GWS.
Had some spare time to go browsing on RCgroups. Interesting forum.

Wow, Easytiger really has it in for GWS and Mr Lin. Can see why he was shown the door.

Anyone who disagreed with him were branded as brainwashed by the GWS propaganda, or worse if you happen to own GWS planes (see below).

Didn't read too many but all have the same line of thought.

Has his knickers in a knot over it. Exactly the same obsession being written here.

Thanks for the info, got a better picture of the reasons for this rant. Absolutely AMAZING!

Quotes attributed to EasyTiger on RCGroups;
"GWS planes are GARBAGE.
Better companies would not even use that cheap foam for PACKAGING their planes, much less make the plane out of it.
One club I belong to has banned all GWS planes altogether, they really seem to attract a really low budget, low brow type of pilot who makes the hobby worse, not better. My other club is voting on the same matter at the next meeting.
There is a great backlash against these GWS planes all across the nation nowadays...people are realizing how awful they are, and the type of people who build them, and how it's NOT making people into better builders and flyers, but how it's actually the biggest threat to our hobby today." (My emphasis.)

"Foam is a CRUTCH, a refuge for the untalented and unskilled, foam belongs atop a pint of lager, not cluttering up the skies."

"Just keep to the Trailer Park (that's what "park" flyer really means...TRAILER park flyer) where nobody can see you, and we won't have to take further steps to stop this problem"

".....these planes are carp and need to be stopped before the hobby is ruined."

Well I have three GWS planes built (fun to fly and a hell of a lot safer than the monsterous glow power planes of high mass and high speed) and two more waiting so I know in which category you place me. Now you all can see what Easytiger thinks of all you others who own GWS planes.

Last edited by Col; 02-11-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:34 PM
easytiger
Banned Permanently

That was one of the funniest threads, ever...but it's pearls before swine, ain't it?
Old 02-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Bill G
Super Contrubutor

Originally Posted by Col View Post
Had some spare time to go browsing on RCgroups. Interesting forum.

Wow, Easytiger really has it in for GWS and Mr Lin. Can see why he was shown the door.

Anyone who disagreed with him were branded as brainwashed by the GWS propaganda, or worse if you happen to own GWS planes (see below).

Didn't read too many but all have the same line of thought.

Has his knickers in a knot over it. Exactly the same obsession being written here.

Thanks for the info, got a better picture of the reasons for this rant. Absolutely AMAZING!

Quotes attributed to EasyTiger on RCGroups;
"GWS planes are GARBAGE.
Better companies would not even use that cheap foam for PACKAGING their planes, much less make the plane out of it.
One club I belong to has banned all GWS planes altogether, they really seem to attract a really low budget, low brow type of pilot who makes the hobby worse, not better. My other club is voting on the same matter at the next meeting.
There is a great backlash against these GWS planes all across the nation nowadays...people are realizing how awful they are, and the type of people who build them, and how it's NOT making people into better builders and flyers, but how it's actually the biggest threat to our hobby today." (My emphasis.)

"Foam is a CRUTCH, a refuge for the untalented and unskilled, foam belongs atop a pint of lager, not cluttering up the skies."

"Just keep to the Trailer Park (that's what "park" flyer really means...TRAILER park flyer) where nobody can see you, and we won't have to take further steps to stop this problem"

".....these planes are carp and need to be stopped before the hobby is ruined."

Well I have three GWS planes built (fun to fly and a hell of a lot safer than the monsterous glow power planes of high mass and high speed) and two more waiting so I know in which category you place me. Now you all can see what Easytiger thinks of all you others who own GWS planes.
Looks like you're investing more effort into bashing Easytiger, than he ever did in bashing GWS.
WE DON'T NEED SELF APPOINTED MOD'S TO TELL EVERBODY WHO IS BAD, AND WHO NOT TO LIKE. THIS INSULTS ALL OF OUR ABILITIES TO DISCERN FOR OURSELVES. NOT SURPRISING AL ALL, THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS HAVE A PATTERN OF DOING THIS, MORE CONSISTENT THAN THAT OF ANY BASHERS.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:44 PM
watt_the?!
Super Contributor

guys, is this thread done?...i hope so.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:48 PM
easytiger
Banned Permanently

Nah, don't kill it!
Keep it open!

Lots of people are waking up to the realities of GWS, if you check out RCgoofs, all of the sudden it's not just "easytiger versus GWS", it's a LOT of people who are realizing the way things really are...

"Had some spare time to go browsing on RCgroups. Interesting forum."

So, Col...what is your name over on RCgroups? That was your first time there?
Old 02-11-2006, 09:50 PM
watt_the?!
Super Contributor

i think its done its dash and people have shown where they stand, made points, stated opinions etc...now it seems to be getting a bit OT.

or at least going off in different directions.

i'll wait for concensus before it gets closed.

Tim
Old 02-12-2006, 12:08 AM
rcboatnut
Are you one of these

Default It's time to kill the thread

I want what easytiger is smoking because all I see are post praising GWS on RCG, so were down to he said she said, opinions are not facts and should not be presented as such. Later:p
Old 02-12-2006, 12:43 AM
timocharis
Dave North

Default Wouldn't This Be A Great Post To Close A Thread On?

[prompt ~]: dict concensus
No definitions found for "concensus", perhaps you mean: consensus
Old 02-12-2006, 12:52 AM
easytiger
Banned Permanently

Like this?
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=473311

Ever wonder how many people who post on that forum have an affilliation with GWS? You know they don't make you wear a signature over there.
Ever wonder how many people posting here are GWS dealers?
Old 02-12-2006, 12:52 AM
easytiger
Banned Permanently

Originally Posted by timocharis View Post
[prompt ~]: dict concensus
No definitions found for "concensus", perhaps you mean: consensus
That's a pretty pathetic post. Thanks for THAT contribution.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:56 AM
Twmaster

Alrighty gang. In my opinion it is time for this thread to die.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:10 AM
easytiger
Banned Permanently

Let's make a list of promised planes from GWS:

P-38
P-40
Mirage 2000
F-80
F-15

what others?
Old 02-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Mike Parsons
Penguins still can't fly

I appreciate everyone who contributed their opinions/views to this thread.