General RC items For Sale and WTB List tools, RC simulators and any other RC related item that is generally classified

For Sale Vintage Graupner Cirrus R/C Sailplane Kit

Old 03-04-2019, 03:46 AM
pugs

Default Vintage Graupner Cirrus R/C Sailplane Kit

Up for sale is the legendary Graupner Cirrus 3 meter (118.125") wingspan sailplane kit in great shape. I can't stress enough but this kit is truly as pristine as you'll find. It has been stored in a dry, climate controlled, non smoking home. These are all German made Graupner products, the original box with the sailplane kit inside was re-packaged so as to protect the original box but shows some slight shelf wear. The balsa is good, parts bags are paper clipped closed and the plans and assembly instructions are in excellent unused condition. This kit came off my Dad's hobby shelf, he was a model airplane collector and modeler. This kit comes with the plans, instruction books, ABS fuselage, canopy, sheet of decals and all factory parts. I don't know much about model airplanes but l checked the kits contents to see their condition for this description. Looking to get $2200 for the entire package, kindly pm if interested for pictures.

Thank you for your time...