Art Tech AT6 Sound system ... 39.99 - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Power Systems Talk about motors, ESC speed controllers, gear drives, propellers, power system simulators and all power system related topics

Art Tech AT6 Sound system ... 39.99

Old 02-05-2016, 12:55 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Default Art Tech AT6 Sound system ... 39.99

Well I've been looking at sound for models ... but being the scrooge at heart cannot bring myself to pay for MrRC Sound and the others ... although I appreciate they are likely very good.
I cannot help feeling that nigh on $200 by time its all fitted will pale into not heard at a 100yards or so out.

Then I stumbled on Art Tech sound system ... for 39.99 ... what's that about $50 ? Includes module, leads and speaker. In fact a total setup but only the AT6 radial sound ... but who cares ? its more for the spectators and most will not understand difference of a V12 Merlin and a radial ...

I'm hoping that I can set this up for test in my HK Lancaster first ... then later maybe via boost give it extra speakers and fit to my possible 90" Lancaster I keep planning on building. idea being boosted output to a small speaker in each wing nacelle ? Giving impression of separate sounds.

So anyone with ideas are welcome to chip in on this ... as well as anyone flying a model with this gear ... all info is extremely valuable and welcome.

https://www.centuryuk.com//RC-Tools-...-Module-System

Nigel