Batteries & Chargers Discuss Li-P, Li-Ion, NiMh, Nicad battery technology and the chargers that juice 'em up!

SkyRC BD250 Battery Discharger and Analyzer

Old 03-21-2021, 09:30 PM
beaker

Default SkyRC BD250 Battery Discharger and Analyzer

Is anyone using the SkyRC BD250 Battery Discharger & Analyzer? I just bought one and it seems to work well for discharging my LiPo's for storage, but there is a program that is installed on my PC that is supposed to do battery analysis. For some reason I can't get my computer to recognize the discharger. I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar problems. Thanks.
Old 03-21-2021, 10:15 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

This was on sales site :

Question:
Does someone know how to make the software see the discharger. Ive tried 5 cables with out luck, The discharger works fine on its on? Does someone know how to make the software see the discharger. Ive tried 5 cables with out luck, The discharger works fine on its on?
Answer:
I know that SKYRC makes a lot of different versions of software that works on specific charger models. Be sure you're using the software from their download section for the discharger: https://www.skyrc.com/bd250#tab-download
By Dirt Cheap RC USA
SELLER SELLER
on December 8, 2020

Old 03-21-2021, 10:59 PM
beaker

Thanks. I did download the program from the SkyRC website, so it is the most current.