Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Company Support Forums > FMA Direct
Reload this Page >

fma copilot II with harddeck..new,and very cool video!

FMA Direct Discuss FMA Direct products or ask your support questions.

fma copilot II with harddeck..new,and very cool video!

Old 07-17-2012, 01:32 AM
tobydogs
love to build!

Default fma copilot II with harddeck..new,and very cool video!

Co-Pilot II Video Tab – Use this link to visit the Co-Pilot II product video tab where you can see all kinds of great videos of Hard Deck and Co-Pilot II in action, Co-Pilot II setup videos, and more!

i just watched this video....wow! it's getting crazy how electronics are making this hobby easier on the wallet to learn how to fly a helie. the cost to repair a trex is equal to the cost of this system.

once again the gang at fma has out done themselves. if i had the extra cash,I'd p/u a helie and outfit it with the harddeck. it wouldn't be long before i could fly with out it.....ok,i'm lieing,but this is really cool ,so i posted the link. video get a little repetative but fun to watch.

edit: i didn't notice the full list of vids on that page.......this vid of fpv on a stryker has the most meelow music,very calming.

FPV Stryker Flight with Co-Pilot II Installed | FPV Stryker Flight with CPII Installed in the Alberta Rockies

Last edited by tobydogs; 07-17-2012 at 01:58 AM.