iTrader talk Discuss specifics about transactions both postive and negative. No bashing allowed, please keep the tone civil with facts.

HeadsUpRC = good safe ebay seller/store link

Old 02-22-2007, 07:56 PM
guest001
On Hiatus

Electriflyguy, please stop posting falsehoods: I did not send you an e mail apology but would accept one from you. The e mail I sent, substantively, is the warning I posted here.

I continue to fear for my safety and that of my wife.

I consent for you to republish ("post") the only e mail I sent to you which is, substantively, a warning regarding Washington law.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:49 PM
guest001
On Hiatus

Please post or publish the full contents of the e mail I sent to you or, as you appear to be very skilled in computer usage, advise me how I can recover a copy (it was sent from within this board and I don't know how to find it) and I'll post it.

The full and complete contents will show who is being truthful and who is not being truthful. Any and all can reach their own conclusions regarding who put whom in a false light.

Again, I consent to a full disclosure of the contents or ask that you advise me how to "publish" the contents, and I agree to disclose such completely, without modification, "edit" or omission.

I will accept your apology for threatening to "terminate" me if you wish to make it public.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:51 PM
guest001
On Hiatus

And, please go back and "edit" or remove your acerbic or other comments to my other posts regarding other subject matter.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:08 PM
dmmalish
r/c crash test "DUMMY"

all i can say is wow can we just grow up here and move on this is really not what this web site is for it is here for us to learn and enjoy electric radio control aircraft so lets get on with our lives if you have one and forgive and forget its over
Old 02-23-2007, 04:13 PM
guest001
On Hiatus

Threats to one's person and one's life are not small matters. If it were you or your wife, I doubt you would be so understanding.

I do, however, appreciate your right to speak freely.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Slowjohn
Passed on

Default I Agree 200%

Originally Posted by dmmalish View Post
all i can say is wow can we just grow up here and move on this is really not what this web site is for it is here for us to learn and enjoy electric radio control aircraft so lets get on with our lives if you have one and forgive and forget its over
I Agree Totally, Not only are ya'll off topic, but you both are out of line to be hijacking this thread and have ruined a thread about Jeff and his Business. IMO your both acting childishly and insisting on having the last word. I hope a moderator steps in here soon and removes both of your post and gives ya'll a cooling off period. I've reported this and wonder why it's being allowed to continue. I feel whole heartedly that both of you should apologize to Jeff and the members subscribed to this thread and move on. We want no part of ya'lls spat.

Slowjohn
Old 02-23-2007, 04:31 PM
guest001
On Hiatus

By the way, D, I'm walking out of the door, now, to take a flight to Idaho to go skiing, something I enjoy with my "life!" So, have a great weekend as I know I certainly will.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:36 PM
guest001
On Hiatus

Jeff, as suggested, I apologize to you for involving you and your business in this matter. However, there are dangerous people out there and I remain concerned. From the very first, I merely wanted to show that damaging a business' reputation was a serious matter.

Again, Jeff, I'm sorry.

Regards, Dave
Old 02-23-2007, 04:56 PM
all_up_in_the_air
HeadsUp RC.com

Well, another apology accepted.

Perhaps we should all carefully consider these words:

As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others....

Desiderata

Hope you all have a nice weekend.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
aviatordave
Super Contributor

Hey Jeff,

I havent had a chance to try out the 2825-09 motor yet that I got from you a couple weeks ago. I'm going with this setup - APC 11 x 5.5E: 27 oz thrust @ 12.0 amps with a pitch speed of 34 mph.

it will be mounted on a beefed up slowstick carrying a camera, all up weight will be about 30 oz. With the above numbers I believe that it should have decent vertical..or close to it. - Do you agree?

Dave

here is the plane: http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15736
Old 02-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Rugar
FAA# OUTLAW!

This thread has gotten way out of hand and off topic. Its much easier to close this one down then to try and edit all these posts. Feel free to start another thread of this topic, but only if you can keep it on topic and without all the personal threats involved.