iTrader talk Discuss specifics about transactions both postive and negative. No bashing allowed, please keep the tone civil with facts.

How To Leave Bad Feedback????

Old 02-07-2008, 02:29 PM
shotgunsmitty
Thread Killer

Well said, Monkey.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Mike Parsons
Penguins still can't fly

Originally Posted by electrodude71 View Post
isnt this harasment and flaming in the rules and faq http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...665#post352665
Ill look through each post and remove or edit where necessary per the rules

no vendor here just a watt head trading parts for more parts
I'll take you at your word. Although most of your posts are in the FS forums, there is no rule against that.

you were isued a full refund werent you? you did not pay for insurance did you? so whos out here? i think maybe me...
If a refund was issued, then IMO this would be a dead issue.

Originally Posted by ed3 View Post
<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">I SHOWED PROOF (removed for ad hominem)
FIRST YOU SAID YOU SHIPPED IT , AND THEN THAT YOU WERE GOING THRU A DIVORCE AND YOU COULD NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK,
THATS NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!
THINK ABOUT $20 X 10 PEOPLE = 200 BUCKS
THE ONLY REASON I STAYED AWAY, IS BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO TRUST ANYBODY IN THIS SITE, IT TAKES ONE (removed for ad hominem) TO SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE
I DO MY RC SHOPPING, TRADING, SELLING, BUYING. ELSEWHERE
NO OFFENSE TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LEGIT, AND DO THINGS THEY WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO.
BUT I THINK I LEARNED MY LESSON
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Ed,
The initial request of your thread was "How to leave Bad Feedback". You were given advice on how to use itrader feedback and still to this date you have not done so. So I must assume that you do not wish to do so and thus this thread is only taking up bandwidth. You have the tools at your disposal. So I would suggest either using the proper channels or let sleeping dogs lie.