Batteries & Chargers Discuss Li-P, Li-Ion, NiMh, Nicad battery technology and the chargers that juice 'em up!

Hitec x2 700 Charger

Old 07-18-2018, 12:33 AM
GordonC

Default Hitec x2 700 Charger

I have a Hitec x2 700 two port charge and have been unable to use the Hitec “ChargeMaster” software (either v2.02 v2.03) to update the charger’s firmware. The PC software communicates with the charger but the “update” function does not respond and the windows listing updates are blank. The charger firmware is version 1.02 and I understand that 1.06 firmware exists.

Has anyone been through this and can offer advice or confirmation that the ChargeMaster s/w update function will work? I am wondering if the firmware needs to be downloaded in addition to the PC s/w, but can’t find a location on the Hitec website that shows charger firmware.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:23 PM
Xpress..
Team Hitec, CSR

Originally Posted by GordonC View Post
I have a Hitec x2 700 two port charge and have been unable to use the Hitec “ChargeMaster” software (either v2.02 v2.03) to update the charger’s firmware. The PC software communicates with the charger but the “update” function does not respond and the windows listing updates are blank. The charger firmware is version 1.02 and I understand that 1.06 firmware exists.

Has anyone been through this and can offer advice or confirmation that the ChargeMaster s/w update function will work? I am wondering if the firmware needs to be downloaded in addition to the PC s/w, but can’t find a location on the Hitec website that shows charger firmware.
Hi, sorry, I don't frequent this forum often. There are no updates available.
Old 11-18-2018, 01:37 AM
GordonC

Originally Posted by Xpress.. View Post
Hi, sorry, I don't frequent this forum often. There are no updates available.
Okay, thanks. After checking the website a few times I guessed that was the case. By-the-way love the charger!