Pusher Park Jets For all pusher jets and jet-like models.

Welcome to the Pusher Jet Forum - Please read

Old 10-30-2009, 07:19 AM
  #1  
crxmanpat
Community Moderator
Thread Starter
 
crxmanpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,837
Default Welcome to the Pusher Jet Forum - Please read

Welcome to the new Pusher Park Jet forum! This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet. So, what threads belong here you may ask? Well, here's a short list of planes that should be discussed here:

Any plane that is or resembles a jet and is powered by a pusher prop setup. Examples would be the Steve Shumate designs (depron/FFF built-up jets with pusher props on the tail), mid mount pusher profile jets, EDF kits that have been converted to a pusher configuration, and sport type jets like the Funjet or Stryker.

OK, so what doesn't belong here? Any pusher planes that would be considered beginner type planes, such as the Hobbyzone trainers and things like the Wing Dragon. Those should be in the Beginners or ParkFlyer sections. Nor should there be any true flying wings as they too have their own forum.

Again, welcome to the forum and lets see those pusher jets!

Last edited by crxmanpat; 06-27-2012 at 12:15 AM.
crxmanpat is offline  
Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 AM
  #2  
Castor
Castor
 
Castor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 71
Default

OK! Pusher Park Jets! Here is my entry. Is it ok to have more than one engine?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1928.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	112438  
Castor is offline  
Old 10-31-2009, 06:44 AM
  #3  
crxmanpat
Community Moderator
Thread Starter
 
crxmanpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,837
Default

Very cool! Yes, multi-motor is allowed, so long as they are pushers.
crxmanpat is offline  
Old 10-31-2009, 09:37 AM
  #4  
pattern14
Super Contributor
 
pattern14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,241
Default Finally.....

Been posting in 1/2 a dozen different areas with my foam scratchbuilt and kit luft pusher jets, and now can do it all in one forum. Thought about trying to move threads but decided just to edit and write about them anyway. Will take some some more photo's of my Blohm and Voss p-series, Arado 234 and Twin boom focke wulf pushers in the next couple of days. Cheers.....
pattern14 is offline  
Old 10-31-2009, 08:29 PM
  #5  
crxmanpat
Community Moderator
Thread Starter
 
crxmanpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,837
Default

If anyone has a thread elsewhere and would like it moved here, please let me know and I can do that. Right now I'm going through the EDF section and moving from there.
crxmanpat is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 07:27 AM
  #6  
pattern14
Super Contributor
 
pattern14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,241
Default moving threads

Hi crxmanpat, could you move a couple for me please? " Scratchbuilt Arado 234 pusher" in the Scatchbuilt and Kit built forum, and " Spate's Komet" in the electric warbirds one. There are others, but they need too much rewording, and things have changed since first posted. Still using the work computer, as Home internet is dead. Now to find my digital camers......cheers
pattern14 is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 06:00 PM
  #7  
Alpea42
Parkjets Rule 3D Rocks
 
Alpea42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: So. Ca. Chino
Posts: 3,646
Default

Cool ,,, I'm in this forum couple of times. Wish I woulda did threads on all of em now.Umm my son has one on Shumates X-31 It's under the last scratch built contest.
Alpea42 is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 06:18 PM
  #8  
Octavius
Alien Surfer
 
Octavius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 675
Default

A couple comments for consideration:

1. I think you just made up a new section. Is there simply a "Parkjets" section?

2. I've seen a really nice F4 with a tractor prop on the nose. Definitely not a beginner plane. I doubt anyone would make something like that now but something to think about.
Octavius is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 06:34 PM
  #9  
crxmanpat
Community Moderator
Thread Starter
 
crxmanpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,837
Default

Originally Posted by pattern14 View Post
Hi crxmanpat, could you move a couple for me please? " Scratchbuilt Arado 234 pusher" in the Scatchbuilt and Kit built forum, and " Spate's Komet" in the electric warbirds one. There are others, but they need too much rewording, and things have changed since first posted. Still using the work computer, as Home internet is dead. Now to find my digital camers......cheers
Threads moved at your request.
crxmanpat is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 06:38 PM
  #10  
crxmanpat
Community Moderator
Thread Starter
 
crxmanpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,837
Default

Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
A couple comments for consideration:

1. I think you just made up a new section. Is there simply a "Parkjets" section?

2. I've seen a really nice F4 with a tractor prop on the nose. Definitely not a beginner plane. I doubt anyone would make something like that now but something to think about.
Octavius,

1. Yes, we have simply created a new forum strictly for parkjets. And while most of these planes would fit into other categories (such as ParkFlyers, Warbird Electrics, etc), it's nice to have them all in a single forum for easier searching.

2. I am going through all of the forums slowly but surely and moving anything I think belongs in this forum. Right now I'm strictly going through the EDF section, but if there are threads elsewhere that should be moved here (like pattern14's two threads above), then I will move them at the OP's request. And while technically that F-14 tractor is not a pusher jet, it would probably fit into this forum.
crxmanpat is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 PM
  #11  
SARG5
SARG5
 
SARG5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: RUSSELL, KANSAS
Posts: 419
Default

Take a look at www.eppfoam.com They have a F-22 raptor in a 31 in. pusher, they say they are working on an 48in. F-22 raptor.
I am thinking about getting one of these new planes.
What do all of you think.
Take a look
Sarg5
SARG5 is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 08:32 PM
  #12  
crxmanpat
Community Moderator
Thread Starter
 
crxmanpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,837
Default

Sarg5,

Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum. If you wish to talk about a specific plane or kit, then please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks!
crxmanpat is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 09:56 PM
  #13  
CHELLIE
Super Contributor
 
CHELLIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hesperia, So. Calif
Posts: 19,233
Default

Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
Welcome to the new Pusher Park Jet forum! This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet. So, what threads belong here you may ask? Well, here's a short list of planes that should be discussed here:

Any plane that is or resembles a jet and is powered by a pusher prop setup. Examples would be the Steve Shumate designs (depron/FFF built-up jets with pusher props on the tail), mid mount pusher profile jets, EDF kits that have been converted to a pusher configuration, and sport type jets like the Funjet or Stryker.

OK, so what doesn't belong here? Any pusher planes that would be considered beginner type planes, such as the Hobbyzone trainers and things like the Wing Dragon. Those should be in the Beginners or Parkjets sections. Nor should there be any true flying wings as they too have their own forum.

Again, welcome to the forum and lets see those pusher jets!
Originally Posted by crxmanpat View Post
Sarg5,

Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum. If you wish to talk about a specific plane or kit, then please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks!
Hi Pat I am a Little confused here, post #1 says This forum will be dedicated to all things pusher jet

and post #12 says Neat looking pusher jet, but I'd really like to keep this thread to just discussions about the forum

I dont get it Take care, Chellie
CHELLIE is offline  
Old 11-02-2009, 10:39 PM
  #14  
crxmanpat
Community Moderator
Thread Starter
 
crxmanpat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,837
Default

Hi Chellie,

Actually, I am talking about just this thread in particular (the "Welcome to the Forum" thread). If folks want to talk about a particular plane, then a new thread should be created in this forum.

I've moved a lot of existing threads here already, and hopefully new threads will be started as new planes come into existence.
crxmanpat is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Tyrant Blaze
Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft
49
01-28-2010 03:10 AM
crxmanpat
Electric Ducted Fan Jets
1
10-30-2009 07:31 AM
crxmanpat
Support & Suggestions
24
10-30-2009 07:30 AM
Matt Halton
Electric Ducted Fan Jets
1
02-21-2007 05:08 PM
patrnflyr
Electric Ducted Fan Jets
3
01-15-2006 12:09 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Quick Reply: Welcome to the Pusher Jet Forum - Please read


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.11191 seconds with 12 queries