RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Jumper T16

Old 04-21-2019, 07:56 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Default Jumper T16

Now this is getting interesting ..... but I think I will wait for the inevitable Plus version that will have Hall Effect Gimbals.

But its tempting !!
Old 04-21-2019, 10:46 PM
Don Sims
Administrator

I've got a Jumper and enjoy it. Got one after running out of space on my Spectrum. Programming is not too bad but I'm used to programming Spectrum and have to refer to my notes when I switch back and forth. Picked up a new DX-6 and have plenty of model space now.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:40 AM
ron_van_sommeren
homo ludens modelisticus

Negative advice
translate...www.modelbouwforum.nl/threads/jumper-t16-zender.264987/#post-3951491
Old 04-24-2019, 10:04 AM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Hi Ron ... it was my thought that being a copied protocol and design - that problems in future may occur. But given that many people have sufficient RX gear - any changes that FrSky / Spektrum etc. make will only affect new Rx's etc.
The T8 and T12 have had very good reviews especially once the Plus versions were released.
The comment about OpenTX not supporting internal Module is not correct ... because all Jumpers except T16 have internal modules ... including the later versions with JumperTX (OpenTX).

I think it hypocritical of OpenTX to complain about Jumper - seeing as OpenTX is hived off from er9x ... OpenTX basically did to er9x what Jumper is doing to OpenTX ...

Don;t forget also that Turnigy (Hextronic) did similar to er9x with the 9xr ... to FlySky with the 9x ....

The link to your Dutch forum - the posts are in reality speculation of what may happen ... interesting to see what does.