Heads UP RC discussion Heads up RC discussion and support. Monitored by Heads UP RC.

Thank You Heads Up Hoorah

Old 10-07-2010, 02:14 AM
LipoPilot
Flown A Lipo Lately?

Default Heads Up Hoorah

Yes its been said 4 billion times, and you heard it before I'm sure. Heads Up R/C rocks. For the last two years Jeff and gang have supplied my liveshow viewers not only with fast prompt service but great Lipo Pilot discounts to keep fans of my live shows building quicker then me. Thanks Jeff and gang.

You guys combined with my sometimes off the chain attitude have put many new pilots airborn and they all continue to shop with you. As Lipo Pilot I have pissed tons of money and time with hundreds of R/C companies and not one has stood the test of time except for Heads Up R/C. For that I appreciate what you do Jeff, and keep up the outstanding job. Me and my fans love ya...Peace.

Many more LP fans coming your way....Let's fly.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:37 AM
kwboom

I will have to agree..... Heads Up RC is great to deal with...... I have only made one purchase from them but it came in really quick and with no problems at all... The packing was great and safe for the props I got.....

If I need anything you can bet that Heads Up will be the first place I go too.....
Old 10-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Voyager2lcats
Friend Across the Water

Default Headsuprc.com gets it right.

CPT LipoPilot rocks as well! But this is for Headsuprc.com and I have made numerous purchases from them. I have never been disappointed. I have only had one problem and Jeff was very prompt with replacing it. His motor, ESC, and battery advice are especially valuable.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:06 AM
mclarkson
Super Contributor

Great, great guys to work with. Amazingly quick responses to my questions - I sometimes think Jeff sits at the computer 24/7. Products shipped and delivered quickly every time.

:thumbsup:
Old 11-13-2010, 01:10 AM
philipa_240sx
Super Contributor

After 16 months of hard flying and many crashes with my Nutball, the 2712-12 BW motor finally packed it in with a front bearing failure.

Normally I would toss these motors as they are inexpensive enough to replace, but Jeff had the replacement bearings in stock (3x7x3mm) for $1.50 ea. So I placed an order along with a few other goodies!

Thanks again HeadsUpRC!!!!