Foamies Talk about building, power setups and anything having to do with e-powered foamy planes!

Can you Identify this Foamy?

Old 06-21-2011, 04:52 AM
flyingbumma

Default Can you Identify this Foamy?

I bought a friend out of all of his electric rc's, and sold most of them off on this forum and others like it. I kept the Foamys because I wanted to give it a try. Well, now I am hooked. Here are some pictures of my favorite one. Can anyone help me identify it please? The wheel pants said "Lexors" on them before a few landings in the grass removed them. Thanks for your help. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0067.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	149883

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0068.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	149884
Old 06-21-2011, 06:44 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by flyingbumma View Post
I bought a friend out of all of his electric rc's, and sold most of them off on this forum and others like it. I kept the Foamys because I wanted to give it a try. Well, now I am hooked. Here are some pictures of my favorite one. Can anyone help me identify it please? The wheel pants said "Lexors" on them before a few landings in the grass removed them. Thanks for your help. Attachment 149883

Attachment 149884
Lexors is a brand of a RC Transmitter, and the plane looks like a Great Planes Reflection foam profile BiPlane or it could be scratch built to look like a reflection, if you look at the control horn on the top wing on your pic, it looks like the type that Great Plane uses