Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

Wanted Aileron Trainer RTF

Old 02-11-2011, 12:53 AM
CHEVELLESS

Default Aileron Trainer RTF

Im trying to get into flying. I grew up with brothers flying but i dont have any aileron planes myself. Im at college in valdosta GA and im looking for a good plane that can teach me how to fly with ailerons. I can fly a 3 channel fine. My girlfriend got me a 3 channel brushless j3 cub but the wing strut came off and the wings buckled and it did a nose dive into the ground and now it wont respond to the transmitter. (replaced ESC, Reciever ect) i just dont know whats wrong so im on a budget looking for a plane with ailerons that isn't a stunt plane or designed for dog fighting. any help would be greatly appreciated just let me know what you have.

Sincerely,

Pratt