Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

Wanted Scorpio Miss 2

Old 09-24-2020, 07:09 PM
Amahoser

Default Scorpio Miss 2

Hi all. Getting back into rc planes after a 10 year absence. Would love to find a Scorpio Miss 2 if anyone has one either new in box or built and used. I'm in the Los Angeles area

thanks
Jose Soriano
Old 10-23-2020, 02:06 PM
dupras

Hey Amahoser! Scorpio Miss 2 is really a good choice for getting back into rc. I have a used one with an AXI 2814/10 motor on. It's not assembled but I think you would like to assemble it by yourself. Right now I'm resting at my real estate in Budva but I will return to the States next week. I will check if it's still there and inform you.
Old 10-23-2020, 03:52 PM
Amahoser

Hello, thanks for the reply. But I've been getting scam pms regarding this thread. At this point, I'll stop looking for a miss 2. If I do get one from this post, I'll only use PayPal (not the friend and family option) or eBay and would like pictures and full descriptions. I have a local lead that I am following now.

Apologies if this is a legitimate response but I believe that being cautious is called for considering the replies I've received.

Thanks
Jose