Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Golfing trip to St. Andrews

Old 01-07-2015, 05:12 PM
dahawk
Super Contributor

Default Golfing trip to St. Andrews

Four guys have been going to the same Golfing trip to St Andrews for many years.. Two days before the group is to leave, Jack's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Jack's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do. Two days later, the three get to St Andrews only to find Jack sitting at the bar with four drinks set up!

"Wow, Jack, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since last night.. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked, 'Guess who?" I pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing a nightie. She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over.

Well she's been reading 50 Shades of Grey......On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am!

Old 01-07-2015, 05:31 PM
simibill
General Factotum

ROFL
Old 01-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Wildflyer
Past President of PSSF

OMG