Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Speeding

Old 04-12-2022, 12:37 PM
Don Sims
Administrator

Exclamation Speeding

With the quarantine, California highway patrol's job suddenly got a lot more boring.There was a trooper on the side of the 101 fighting to keep his eyes open, as there was empty road as far as he could see. Suddenly, he heard the roar of a charger zip past him. He flicked on his lights and siren and went after it. He clocked them going at 100MPH!

The car quickly pulled over and he cautiously approached it. Inside, were four women, likely in their 80s or 90s. The driver seemed impatient and annoyed, but the other women seemed terrified. He asked the driver where she was headed in such a hurry.

She replied, "The bus was shut down with the quarantine and we needed to get to our doctor's appointments."

"Do you know how fast you were going?" he asked.

"100MPH," she replied, visibly annoyed. The trooper was shocked at the whole situation and a bit annoyed with her attitude.

"The speed limit is 55MPH, I could arrest you for how fast you were driving!", he said.

The little old lady seemed really angry now. "55MPH!? Are you blind? I can barely see, and even I saw the sign back there that said it was 101!"

The trooper cracked up laughing at that. When he finally composed himself, he asked the other ladies if they were alright.

One of them squeeled, "We just got off the 405!"