Beginners New to e-power flying? Get the low down in here from experienced e-power RC pilots!

brand new flyer

Old 11-06-2017, 05:54 PM
deke 9422
noob

Default brand new flyer

hi everyone,
i just started this hobby,i have been wanting to do this for years,,,but i,m just finding out that foamies are now within ma price range,and i was left a little money wen my dad passed, i bought myself 2 planes ,,,,,a husban spyhawk,,but i got the one without the FPV,,,,daft ol me,,i really wanted the fpv.
i also bought a dynam 1400 t6 texan,,which i looked up both o tjhem before buying,and it seems i,ve made a no too bad desition,so to all newbs,do do a good bit o reaserch on rc planes before buying,,it,s well worth it,and could save you a small fortune.
so if anyone has these planes,,could let me know if they are as good as they say,,plz,,let me know,,as i said,,i am totally new,,newb dosn,t even cover how little i know,,,lol,
thanks everyone,,,and,,,HELOO,,i hope yopu are all well,,,,fly well,,fly straight,,,and fly safley...
good flying pilots ;-}_~,
Old 11-06-2017, 05:55 PM
deke 9422
noob

ps,,,while i get used to the forum,could admin or mods plz move anything i post in the wrong place to the correct thread plz,,thnx guys an gals
Old 11-06-2017, 07:52 PM
JetPlaneFlyer
Super Contributor

Welcome to the hobby!

If you have no previous experience then the T6 Texan is too advanced for you, trust me on this, if you try to fly the T6 it will end badly, 100% for certain. The Spyhawk should be ok so get plenty of practice with that before thinking about trying the T6
Old 11-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Don Sims
Administrator

Welcome to the site and the hobby. Be sure to take some time and read the sticky threads by Ed Anderson that are in this forum and they will help you understand the hobby a bit better.