Did You Know? Wattflyer how too's and features articles.

How to: Posting photos

Old 11-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Mike Parsons
Penguins still can't fly

Default How to: Posting photos

I have recieved some inquiries about this lately, so I thought maybe a step by step would help.
  1. In your new post/reply, there is a box in the Additional Options box that has a button labeled Manage Attachments. Clicking on this button will pop up a new window that will allow attaching files
  2. In the Attachement window that has opened up you will see 10 buttons that are labeled Browse. Clicking on any of these buttons will open a new window that will display your files.
  3. Locate the photo using that window and once you locate it either highlight it and choose the open button or simply double click the photo file. This will add it to the list to be added
  4. Once you have selected all of your files to be uploaded (up to 10), press the upload button.
  5. Once the upload is complete you will notice the file name at the bottom left of the screen. At this point you may close the window by choose the button in the upper right hand corner labeled Close this Window.
  6. Upon closing the attachment window you will be taken back to the new post window to add your text if you haven't already. You will notice that your attached file is now listed above the Manage Attachments button. Once satisfied, simply click the submit button and it is complete.
** follow the above process if you want to remove attachments

Click image for larger version

Name:	step1.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	18977 Click image for larger version

Name:	step2.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	18978 Click image for larger version

Name:	step3.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	18979 Click image for larger version

Name:	step4.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	18980 Click image for larger version

Name:	step5.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	18981 Click image for larger version

Name:	step6.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	18982

Last edited by Mike Parsons; 03-12-2008 at 05:33 PM.