Hirobo Quark, Best place to buy one cheap(US) - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Beginners - Helis A forum where beginners can get help on the fundamentals for experts who know their stuff!

Hirobo Quark, Best place to buy one cheap(US)

Old 04-17-2009, 05:17 AM
dhdsracer

Default Hirobo Quark, Best place to buy one cheap(US)

Hey guys,
I just wanted to say that I have been flying my Hirobo Quark for a few days now and it is quite simply the best fixed pitch heli on the market by far. Even for a beginner this thing flies so stable. It makes my walkera feel like uncontrollable garbage, honestly. I got it from yrbuy.com. It was the cheapest I could find and they shipped from Florida. Even tho they were cheap, this guy helped me out and had great customer service, shipped out quick too. Everyone should have one of these little helis. TRUST ME it is worth the extra money. The quality is insane. buy extra blades tho. You can run this thing into your plasma tv with out hurting the tv because the blades will disintegrate. Don't run into anything or you will be replacing the blades. Still, BEST FP HELI EVER!
Can you tell I love this thing?

DS
Old 04-17-2009, 03:38 PM
phillipmorris
Super Contributor

Greetings
Well, another pleased Quark fan, yep you found the right dealer for the best price, I order parts there and fast shipping...

Just flew my Quark around in calm today, flew the battery down abit and bringing it home landed in the grass, yep popped the fragile blade, no biggie replace them in a snap...tuff guy isn't it, take a look at the heavy fly bar, hi hi...showing it to one of my rc friends this morning, and remarked on how well its put together, a wonderful model, by Hirobo, they are off the charts...

Meanwhile the Quark has me hovering the Pro 2 CP, infact going out in a few moments of more fun...is life great or what, hi hi...

Really glad you found the Quark, its fantastic...

Eflite Coaxials, Lamas..
Hirobo SRB Quark, beauty best mini FP out there and then some...
Eflite Pro 2 CP, super fun..
Blade 400 on the way, oh boy...