honey bee king 2 and me - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Beginners - Helis A forum where beginners can get help on the fundamentals for experts who know their stuff!

honey bee king 2 and me

Old 03-16-2009, 11:24 PM
timmyspeed80

Default honey bee king 2 and me

hi all new to the forum and honey bee king 2 so if added this in wrong place please accept my appologise i recieved my honey bee king 2 the other day set up my transmitter chargred batterys replaced stock motor with brushless motor and speed controller using 3 cell 11.1v li-po batterys 1550mah i have the following questions i need some help with i got to a point where i cant research you tube etc anymore and need some expert advice so came here basically ive heaard about setting the pitch on my blades NEXT I wanted to check the pitch of the blades to make sure they are correct I moved the main rotor blades so they were out either side of the helicopter and the flight paddles faced forwards and backwards down the length of the helicopter I switched on my transmitter and the connected my battery all trims were cantered minus the throttle which was at minimum the gyro switch is up, the two switches on top either side on the transmitter are both back the hover pitch is at full minimum right way to the left and pitch trim knob is at 0 I placed the blade pitch gauge half way down the blade and proceeded to line the top edge of the pitch gauge with the balance bar to achieve this the pitch gauge is reading negative 6 is this correct and if not how do I level the rotors to the balance bar I need simple basic step by step answers as am a novice flyer and new to the hobby with thanks KEITH,