Airfoilz support forum Discuss Airfoilz products or ask for assistance on those products.

Nx bipe question

Old 07-05-2012, 04:30 PM
SWAMPER

Default Nx bipe question

Strange behavior I just finished the NX Bipe and flew it for the first time and after trimming it out it has a strange flair when you do a aileron turn, when you turn it wants to flair the noise up in the turn you have to give it rudder or down elevator as you do a aileron turn to keep the nose down and not sure why itís doing this I have never had a plane do this, it balanced out very close to neutral maybe a hint of noise heavy does it need more weight moved to the front or do I need to mix rudder into the ailerons ? I have not had a chance to get it out but this is what I have done to see if it will help, I added small washers to give the motor a tiny bit of down thrust, moved the battery forward to give it some extra noise weight and mixed the rudder to the ailerons to help it in the turns.

Thanks for any help