Nesail.com, No response - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Hi-Performance and Sailplanes RC hotliners, electric pylon racers, F5B, F5D, sailplanes and gliders

Nesail.com, No response

Old 07-10-2010, 04:08 PM
wideopen

Default Nesail.com, No response

Does anyone know whats up with Nesail.com. I placed an order with them back in March and have not received my order. They have taken my money off of my credit card. I have called many times and left messages but no response.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Liquidity
Combat Vet

this is nothing new with them. Sal has a bad reputation with doing stuff like this. You can try to send him an email and keep calling..

Next step will be to call your credit card company and dispute the charges. Make sure you let them know on their answering machine that if they do not get back with you that you will be doing this.

Sorry you are having this problem. Over at RCG NESail has a very bad rep doing this same kind of thing.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:46 PM
wideopen

Thanks liquidity, I will start the process.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Rockin Robbins
Super Contributor

Remember that you have a limited time to put in the dispute: 90 days I think but don't rely on my number. It is entirely proper to put in a preemptive dispute and then remove the dispute on receipt of the order. I would contact NESail to tell them that a week (give them a date) before your right to enter a dispute ends you will dispute the charge, and that upon receipt of the order you will be removing that dispute so that they will be paid.l
Old 07-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Saddlebum
The Old Guy Returneth...

I've sent them two emails with no response. If they weren't the only company that carried what I wanted, I would never do business with them.

Last edited by Saddlebum; 07-12-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:17 PM
TylerJCooper

Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Remember that you have a limited time to put in the dispute: 90 days I think but don't rely on my number. It is entirely proper to put in a preemptive dispute and then remove the dispute on receipt of the order. I would contact NESail to tell them that a week (give them a date) before your right to enter a dispute ends you will dispute the charge, and that upon receipt of the order you will be removing that dispute so that they will be paid.l
I work for a bank and have done this process a number of times. You are correct that you have a limited amount of time that the credit card company is "legally" required to fulfill your dispute, however, in most cases your credit card company will honor your dispute. Or if you are using a debit card, you will just need to speak to a personal banker. I hope you have either a quick recovery of your funds or your order appears on your doorstep.

Best Wishes,
Coop
Old 07-12-2010, 04:42 AM
MWShelton

Thanks for the warning, I was wanting to place an order with him, now I'm going to think twice. His website says he is PayPal verified. PayPal Usually doesnt tolerate lousy service, if I do decide to place the order I will go through PayPal.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:56 AM
kyleservicetech
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by wideopen View Post
Does anyone know whats up with Nesail.com. I placed an order with them back in March and have not received my order. They have taken my money off of my credit card. I have called many times and left messages but no response.

My last order with NEsail was a model airplane with about 50 inch wingspan. That model had the absolute worst design I've ever seen. Example, the landing gear was so bad, it collapsed ripping out the inside of the model, just taxing around my concrete driveway. Then the structural issues were worse. I had to reinforce everything back from the trailing edge of the wingto the tail to make it safe to fly. The model had the fuselage balsa grain running the wrong way from the trailing wing edge to the tail. The balsa grain was VERTICAL!

Never ordered from them again.

Last edited by kyleservicetech; 07-12-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Desertdog
windyhill

Default Nesail no response

I have tried to call, e mail several times and no response for weeks . This has to be the WORST co in the sailplane business. Any one that has them on a link should take it off.Thier new website says they are shiping again (big joke).
Old 08-08-2010, 12:11 AM
MWShelton

Thats a real shame. They have a great selection of some very desireable sailplanes. I was seriously considering ordering a plane from them. Thanks for the warning wideopen. I hope everything works out where you get your plane or your money back.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:58 PM
CarbonFlyer

I'm glad I read this and other multiple threads on Sal's bad business practices.
He appears to have a nice stock of planes (one of which I can't find anywhere else right now)

Shame really
Old 08-25-2010, 10:31 PM
MWShelton

I just wrote an Email to PayPal describing bad business practices by Northeast Sailplanes. On Northeast's home page it says they are PayPal verified. PayPal doesnt tolerate the kind of business practices described on this forum and the ones on RC Groups. The PayPal verification says call for details but no one ever answers the phone, it could be a fake. I wish someone responsible would take over the business as Northeast claims to have many desirable sailplanes in stock. I've had excellent service from PayPal and I'm certain there will be an investigation. I hope this helps someone and prevents future dishonest business practices.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Saddlebum
The Old Guy Returneth...

Originally Posted by MWShelton View Post
I just wrote an Email to PayPal describing bad business practices by Northeast Sailplanes. On Northeast's home page it says they are PayPal verified. PayPal doesnt tolerate the kind of business practices described on this forum and the ones on RC Groups. The PayPal verification says call for details but no one ever answers the phone, it could be a fake. I wish someone responsible would take over the business as Northeast claims to have many desirable sailplanes in stock. I've had excellent service from PayPal and I'm certain there will be an investigation. I hope this helps someone and prevents future dishonest business practices.

I live about 50 miles from NE Sail and would make a trip to see what is going on. Has anyone ever been there?

Is Sal working out of his house or ?
Old 08-26-2010, 04:05 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Use Paypal next time and always, just because these things do happen by vendors, its cheap insurance, I keep telling people, DONT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD, and this is the reason for that, if a vendor does not take Paypal, shop some where else.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:20 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

1. Report NE Sail for internet Fraud (State )
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/.../reporting.htm
2. File a complaint with the BBB in your (State.)
3. Contact the DA in that town/city and file a complaint for Fraud
4. Contact the US Chamber of Commerce and issue a complaint for fraud (Federal )
http://www.uschamber.com/default
5. Contact the local city/town Chamber of Commerce.
6. File a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center ( FBI )
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Do These things, and NE Sail will be out of Buisness for Good

and Sal may be serving some Jail Time
Old 08-26-2010, 04:28 AM
wideopen

Will do, also before I place an order it is good to do a search on the R/C forums (WattFlyer/RC Universe to name a few)to find out if anyone has had a bad experience with other R/C stores and their orders,this would have saved me some cash and fustration.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:43 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Also report the incident here too NCL Fraud center

http://www.fraud.org/info/contactnfic.htm
Old 08-26-2010, 12:23 PM
MWShelton

Chellie NE has a PayPal verified emblem on their home page. I put a plane in the check out cart. When you do that PayPal is not an option. It says call for details and of course no one answers the phone. I wrote PayPal a complaint letter yesterday. I'll report what happens.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:48 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by MWShelton View Post
Chellie NE has a PayPal verified emblem on their home page. I put a plane in the check out cart. When you do that PayPal is not an option. It says call for details and of course no one answers the phone. I wrote PayPal a complaint letter yesterday. I'll report what happens.
Good luck to you, I hope you dont get ripped off, Sometimes you have to Play Hard Ball with some of these Unscrupulous vendors I go after them Big Time if they do me wrong, and i always win, I bring a lot of heat to bare/bear on them
Old 08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Numbthumbs
Master of Bisaster

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Use Paypal next time and always, just because these things do happen by vendors, its cheap insurance, I keep telling people, DONT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD, and this is the reason for that, if a vendor does not take Paypal, shop some where else.
+1

If they don't accept paypal, IMO they are dodgy. Maybe not so, but I won't buy from them.

1. Report NE Sail for internet Fraud (State )
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/.../reporting.htm
2. File a complaint with the BBB in your (State.)
3. Contact the DA in that town/city and file a complaint for Fraud
4. Contact the US Chamber of Commerce and issue a complaint for fraud (Federal )
http://www.uschamber.com/default
5. Contact the local city/town Chamber of Commerce.
6. File a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center ( FBI )
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Do These things, and NE Sail will be out of Buisness for Good

and Sal may be serving some Jail Time
AWESOME!
Old 08-26-2010, 02:44 PM
spad

Sal isn't going anywhere: he is quirky, but not a thief.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Saddlebum
The Old Guy Returneth...

Originally Posted by spad View Post
Sal isn't going anywhere: he is quirky, but not a thief.
Do you know him? Can you talk to him?
Old 08-26-2010, 03:40 PM
spad

I don't "know" him, but I have bought from him in the past-he is known to be peculiar but never dishonest.

I dealt with his wife, a very nice person.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:10 AM
320pilot

I have bought sailplanes from NES before; I am sitting here with a Hyper 2.3ME, which I believe only Sal sells. A beautiful, built up sailplane
I bought my Hyper from Sal in person last summer. He always spends a lot of time, offering advice when I drop by his shop. He even helped me set up an electric sailplane, a Pulsar 2m I bought from another source.

I believe he has now closed his warehouse on Hercules ave. and is working from his home. I tried to buy a Omega II 1.5 ME this summer, for my son. I ordered over the internet, with a debit card. While a pending "hold" was placed on the amount of this order, the order never actually went through, and my card was never charged.
So be sure "wideopen" that the money was actually taken out of your account. In my case, I think the Omega II wasn't in stock, so the order was never processed.

Sad to hear all these unhappy customers.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000044.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	320.2 KB
ID:	138246   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hyper floating overhead.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	138247  

Last edited by 320pilot; 11-02-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:22 AM
tom_eutsler

I had that same problem bak in summer Ordered a sailplane that was on their site , weeks went by , called to no avail , left messages , finally wrote snail mail letter no response , this went on for weeks no notice of payment rc'd or expected shipping time ?? very frustrating . After several calls , I finally got thru ONLY to find out that particular model was not Available ? say wat tis on your site oh we havn't been able to get those in a long time urrrggg would you like us to cancel the order ? or send a similar model ? Cancel my gosh
Espirit had them listed but person said not sure if and when they could get em
So, I found the MFG in CZ , very nice to deal with , who told me THEY NES HAD outstanding unpaid balance hmmm
so I ordered one direct from mfg via pay pal , said they only git it as far as ATL custom fees to my airport was out rageous OK I will drive 3 hr OW and pick it up , Shipped from CZ on a Sat arriving that PM via Delta and I drove down Sunday am and picked it up , very well packed Delta Cargo had taken good care of it - arrived just as though I went to LHS and picked it up . That was the last time I will try to order from up in the NE
Bob at Soaring USA very good to deal with even if you not order one of their sailplanes
.................te

Quick Reply: Nesail.com, No response

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.10279 seconds with 15 queries