Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Missing tool

Old 07-19-2021, 12:19 PM
Don Sims
Administrator

Red face Missing tool

There once was a monkey who lived in a jungle.

Now this monkey was very intelligent and had started to get fed up of eating with her hands. After a long time planning and sketching on leaves, she finally created some tools to help her eat!

Her first, she called a sharp tool which she used for cutting her food.

Her second was a round tool which she used for scooping her food.

Her third and final tool was a four-point tool which she used for stabbing her food.

One day, when she came to eat her dinner of mixed fruit and veg, she found the most peculiar thing! Her four-point tool had disappeared! 'How on Earth could this have happened?' She thought to herself. 'I'm sure it was here this morning!'

After more thinking, she finally decided to ask the other animals of the jungle if they'd noticed anything that could help her.

First, she approached the elephant.

"Hello, sir!" She said politely. "I have recently run into some trouble. I was going to eat my dinner of mixed fruit and veg, but my four-point tool has gone missing! I wondered if, with your sizeable ears, you'd heard anything suspicious recently?"

"Hello young monkey," the elephant replied, "I'm afraid all I have heard today is the rustle of leaves and the roar of the lion. Maybe ask the giraffe, she might have seen something from way up there in the trees."

Taking the elephant's advice, monkey found the giraffe munching on the tallest tree's leaves.

"Hello Giraffe!" She called up. "I have recently run into some trouble. I was going to eat my dinner of mixed fruit and veg, but my four-point tool has gone missing! I wondered if, with your great view, you'd seen anything suspicious recently?"

"Hello small monkey," the giraffe spoke as she leaned down, "I'm afraid all I've seen today is the great sun beaming down on the tallest trees. If you're looking for something suspicious, however, I recommend asking the jaguar, he's a sly creature."

Reluctantly following the giraffe's suggestion, monkey found the jaguar's lair.

"Hello? Mr. Jaguar?" she trembled, "May I speak to you please, sir?"

"Why yes, of course you may." came his reply. "What do you wish to know?"

"Well, I w-was going t-to eat my dinner of, um, mixed fruit and, uh, veg but I, uh, can't find my, heh, four-point tool."

"Ah." remarked the Jaguar. "That's because, when I first heard you'd made a four-point tool, I just knew I had to have it. I ate it, you see."

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed the monkey. "You ate it?! Why would you do that?!"

"Why, you don't know much, do you." he smirked in response.

"I'm a four-point tool eater Jaguar."