Foamies Talk about building, power setups and anything having to do with e-powered foamy planes!

DRACO flies in OZ - Maiden Beach Flights

Old 07-21-2021, 01:44 PM
bellairvideo

Default DRACO flies in OZ - Maiden Beach Flights

After a long wait to arrive on our shores, the Draco has been put thru some gentle first flights. Using multiple camera mounts, the video captures the first few flights at a local nearby beach. Winter is here & this is a break in the cooler days with lots of rain. So, we take the opportunity of flying this monster.

Old 07-24-2021, 04:29 PM
RalphGSM

Nice I've had mine for awhile and its still in the box , I had to buy a new transmitter for it but for some reason I don't feel like building it anymore maybe I got over the hype. there is a lot to do with the radio which I find will be the most difficult for me , the set up its like learning a new language.
Old 07-25-2021, 12:19 AM
bellairvideo

Originally Posted by RalphGSM View Post
Nice I've had mine for awhile and its still in the box , I had to buy a new transmitter for it but for some reason I don't feel like building it anymore maybe I got over the hype. there is a lot to do with the radio which I find will be the most difficult for me , the set up its like learning a new language.
Hi Ralph,
it was sooo easy to set up my radio as i have Spektrum DX9 & the new NX10 which have the downloadable setup for the Draco all ready to go.
i was a bit nervous, as you do with new planes on their first flight. I did a range test & forgot to take the range test mode off, but all flew beautifully. Due to winter weather here that day was the only real break… 2 hours in the afternoon to fly. Build it & fly, you should not be disappointed.