Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Electric R/C Airplanes > General Electric Discussions
Reload this Page >

32 / 5000 Risultati della traduzione Useful accessories at a good price

General Electric Discussions Talk about topics related to e-powered RC flying

32 / 5000 Risultati della traduzione Useful accessories at a good price

Old 06-08-2021, 04:51 PM
sandrocacciola

Default 32 / 5000 Risultati della traduzione Useful accessories at a good price

Hi guys, a few days ago I bought some interesting accessories for my new Yak 54 107 '' PilotRc plane and I like to share my pleasant surprises with you.

I was looking on the web in addition to a transparent 1L tank for my new DLE 130 engine to be installed on the Yak, also a pull-pull for the rudder with the provision for two servos. Browsing the web I came across a Chinese company that also sells in our continent and which, coincidentally, turned out (I didn't remember the name ...) the same company from which (through a Spanish dealer) I bought three years ago my fantastic Extra 330SC 50cc (which I have reviewed right on this website I write on).

This is the FlightModel (https://flight-model.com) which has several propeller planes in its catalog but also many accessories for the delight of us modelers. What impressed me is the very reasonable cost of his items (with a few exceptions). To this we must add an additional advantage that is given by the dollar prices which for us Europeans represent a further discount (at the current exchange rate) of 20% ... For shipments and customs I had no problem and delivery times they are satisfactory but it is clear that if you intend to buy a plane the situation is different as the problem of transport volumes arises, which thwarts the convenience.

From FlightModel I bought, in addition to a beautiful DLE 130, the latest born in the DLE house, also this material:

A transparent (eye-catching) fuel tank with a strong and solid appearance with metal cap and couplings and sealing gasket. The cost? Ridiculous, $ 8! At low cost (but good quality since the DLE also recommends it for its engines) is the RceXl's on and off device for the engine control unit (cost 10 dollars). For those unfamiliar with it, this device allows you to switch off the engine safely and remotely from the TX. The kill switch is optically coupled in fiber to isolate the ignition system from the radio system and does not generate interference - Includes a remotely mountable LED light to indicate when the ignition is armed. Accepts Li-Po / Li-ion / A123 / Ni-Mh / NiCad. MOS-FET output (IRF7456) up to 20 Volt 16A Ampere. 8 grams.

Also interesting and well done is the pull-pull for the movement of the vertical rudder (cost 20 dollars) all made of carbon and suitable for models up to 50cc. It allows you to mount a single servo control but which is assisted by a generous carbon bracket that is installed on an aluminum support mounted on bearings. In addition to the carbon base, the package also includes the bracket for the servo and the increased one that goes on the support on the bearing. Also including tie rods, uniball and screws for complete installation.

If all this can be useful to anyone ...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Serbatoio1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	3.85 MB
ID:	188437   Click image for larger version

Name:	Serbatoio2.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	188438   Click image for larger version

Name:	Serbatoio3.jpg
Views:	10