Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

Mini Edge w/motor & Park 450 outrunner FS

Old 01-22-2006, 03:50 AM
cje0114

Default Mini Edge w/motor & Park 450 outrunner FS

Hi. I am selling my EFlite Mini Edge with the park 400 inrunner 4200kv motor and two S75 servos on the rudder & elevator. Also included is a Y cable for the aileron servos and extentions for the ruddder & elevator servos. The aiplane is in used condition with no crashes. The only thing is that after checking the motor out after the 5th flight, I found that the wires started showing wear about the size of a 32nd of an inch where they touched each other. It must have been from vibration. I since wrapped them in electrical tape and never had a problem. The aiplane dosen't have the wheel pants because I used 2 inch wheels for landing on grass. I will also include a few extra 12x6 props and another eflite gearbox as a backup.

I am asking $150.00 o/b/o plus $10.00 packing. I will pay the shipping via USPS with insurance.

I also have an EFlite park 450 outrunner with 4 flights on it. It is in great shape. I will include all hardware and an EFlite stick mount for it.

I am asking $55.00 shipped via USPS.

Payment by Postal Money Order only please.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures at this time.

Please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by cje0114; 01-22-2006 at 03:11 PM.