Parkzone PoleCat Ultra Micro - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Indoor & Micro Electric Planes Talk about indoor & Micro electric powered flight here

Parkzone PoleCat Ultra Micro

Old 01-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Dean in Milwaukee

Default Parkzone PoleCat Ultra Micro

Iíve wanted one of the new Parkzone Ultra micro PoleCat parkflyers ever since I first saw the first ad for one. When they finally arrived at my local hobby shop, Greenfield News and Hobby, I was torn. While undeniably cool, did I really need another plane? I decided to wait untill I saw one fly and then decide. Well, unfortunately for my wallet, I saw one flying at the golf dome two weeks ago, and it flew so well I now have one. In the air, despite using the same power system as my Micro T-28 Trojan, it flew much faster, and that allowed it to carry suprising speed into vertical maneuvers.
Right out of the box the plane is beautiful, very nicely made and painted for a little hunk of styrofoam. While Iím dying to try out flying it, thats going to have to wait till my next dome fly in a little over a week from now. I will post again on this one after I have some flight time in.
Dean
Old 02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
coreman
Combatant/Target

I've had mine since october and the first one died from the rudder servo issue. The second one has been good so the rework they did has helped. After flying so many 3D planes, I find the rudder very ineffective, even in the innermost hole. The plane banks and yanks great so you can run circuits easily. I've enjoyed flying mine both indoors (sports domes) and out.