Power Systems Talk about motors, ESC speed controllers, gear drives, propellers, power system simulators and all power system related topics

FLYING Brand ESC HELP!!!

Old 03-08-2009, 01:14 AM
  #1  
Grumman
Member
Thread Starter
 
Grumman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 39
Build Review FLYING Brand ESC HELP!!!

Hello!!! Can anyone help me to find information on a FLYING FFL-70A ESC?
It has BEC OPTO VER 1.1 YES the Brand is Flying...
I bought 2 of them on E-Bay and the shop is gone...
ESC looks great but NO Instructions, I don't know how to program it... I can hear the BEEPING SEQUENCE but I do not know the order of settings...
I hope someone has one of these FLYING ESC

Thanks,
Mojo
Grumman is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 03:05 AM
  #2  
birdDog
Charging....
 
birdDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Too close to Chicago.
Posts: 2,433
Default

Some factories make one type of ESC and label it under many other names. Try posting a pic of it and someone may have seen a similar one.
birdDog is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 03:19 AM
  #3  
Voltron
Member
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Finger Lakes Region, NY
Posts: 377
Default

Originally Posted by Grumman View Post
Hello!!! Can anyone help me to find information on a FLYING FFL-70A ESC?
It has BEC OPTO VER 1.1 YES the Brand is Flying...
I bought 2 of them on E-Bay and the shop is gone...
ESC looks great but NO Instructions, I don't know how to program it... I can hear the BEEPING SEQUENCE but I do not know the order of settings...
I hope someone has one of these FLYING ESC

Thanks,
Mojo
Try contacting them by email. It was the first hit I got when I googled the name and part number. Its an Asian company but the web site is in English.

http://www.f-flying.com/en/ProductView.asp?ID=77

mailto:[email protected]

Voltron
Voltron is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 06:41 PM
  #4  
Grumman
Member
Thread Starter
 
Grumman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 39
Default Good One!!!

Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Try contacting them by email. It was the first hit I got when I googled the name and part number. Its an Asian company but the web site is in English.

http://www.f-flying.com/en/ProductView.asp?ID=77

mailto:[email protected]

Voltron
Thanks Voltron!!! I spent a while last night looking and could not come up with it at all... Which search engine do you use??? That is the place for sure, same sticker on the ESC and all...
Thanks Again, I e-mailed them... Looks like they have a few good items as well...
Thanks & Happy Flying!!!
Mojo
Grumman is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 06:45 PM
  #5  
Grumman
Member
Thread Starter
 
Grumman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 39
Default Thanks Rob...

Originally Posted by birdDog View Post
Some factories make one type of ESC and label it under many other names. Try posting a pic of it and someone may have seen a similar one.
Looks like I'm on track, Thanks for your time...
Happy Flying!!!
Mojo
Grumman is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 07:01 PM
  #6  
Bill G
Super Contrubutor
 
Bill G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Central PA
Posts: 4,422
Default

Apparently the manufacturer doesn't give a Flying about providing information or instructions.

Couldn't pass that one up.


Often the ESC is a clone of some other brand, where you can find instructions.
Bill G is offline  
Old 03-08-2009, 09:21 PM
  #7  
Grumman
Member
Thread Starter
 
Grumman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 39
Default YAH MON!!!

Originally Posted by Bill G View Post
Apparently the manufacturer doesn't give a Flying about providing information or instructions.

Couldn't pass that one up.

Often the ESC is a clone of some other brand, where you can find instructions.
Well your right Bill, how could you pass on that one... Great one...
Hard to believe not a single paper inside the package...Oh Well, I guess that's the way it goes when you go OFF BRAND...
Happy Flying Bill...
Mojo
Grumman is offline  
Old 03-10-2009, 09:20 PM
  #8  
Voltron
Member
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Finger Lakes Region, NY
Posts: 377
Default

Hello Grumman
I used Google as the search engine to Find your ESC info. I just typed in the Name and part number of the ESC .

Voltron
Voltron is offline  
Old 03-12-2009, 05:46 PM
  #9  
Grumman
Member
Thread Starter
 
Grumman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 39
Default FLYING 70 AMP Programing Instructions

Thanks Guys, with your help I got the instructions... Here they are if anyone is Hunting...
Happy Flying Everyone...
Enjoy!!!
Mojo

Normal_Ai...doc (70.9 KB)
Grumman is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
d&mrc
Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
0
01-07-2009 06:12 AM
diablo
Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
3
11-26-2007 02:58 AM
Epowerreg
Hi-Performance and Sailplanes
4
05-07-2007 06:21 AM
Basil
Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
4
02-28-2006 06:09 AM
Basil
Motors and Speed Controllers for sale & WTB
1
01-31-2006 04:48 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Quick Reply: FLYING Brand ESC HELP!!!


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.09567 seconds with 15 queries