Airfoilz support forum Discuss Airfoilz products or ask for assistance on those products.

great custormer service at 3dxhobbies

Old 04-08-2012, 04:33 AM
tobydogs
love to build!

Default great custormer service at 3dxhobbies

hey gang,it's 2 thumbs up for 3dxhobbies[if i had more thumbs i give them the up also...lol..]

i started assembling the airfoiz edge today since it was to windy to go flying. while inserting the wing spar i squeezed the wing to open it up for easier installation of the spar with gorilla glue. the foam cracked about 8" from the wing tip toward the fuse. even though i used extra gorilla glue over the crack which was very visable and still useable...i decided to email 3dxhobbies to purchase another wing. i was willing to pay for it and hoped not to have to pay a lot.it also meant waiting for an answer and delivery to complete the edge.i figured i wouldn't hear from them for days and their going to be closed after next week for a week.i kinda resolved myself to using the cracked foam wing.

i got an email from Paul at 3dx who must be working late....he's sending a replacement for free! thats outstanding customer service!they answered a request same day,on a holiday weekend.

this is my 3rd airfoilz,they fly great and are very affordable,I'm pretty sure I'll always have an airfoilz in the hanger because they take a beating at the hands of a rather rough flying pilot,and are easy to repair from dumb thumbs. knowing they support the customer this way makes that an easy decision to keep flying 3dx.
thanks for the help paul........ way to go 3dx! stu

note: i have no other connection with airfoilz or 3dx other than being a happy custormer.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:13 AM
tobydogs
love to build!

follow up on 3dx and product support,it took an extra week to recieve the new wing as they were on vacation and in the wait i went ahead and installed the cracked one repaired. it looks fine and the extra wing will come in handy for sure.

so to paul at 3dx hobbies,i say thanks for the support and also thanks for making a great foam edge 540nx profile....as i said i would,heres a few pictures before the maiden.

i guess i like orange and green.... ,great for visability.[and for fast little planes it's a must]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	funjet ultra 266.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	159439   Click image for larger version

Name:	funjet ultra 261.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	159440   Click image for larger version

Name:	funjet ultra 265.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	132.2 KB