Indoor & Micro Electric Planes Talk about indoor & Micro electric powered flight here

P51 umx brushless

Old 10-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Doug 14

I understand all of that but still dissapointed, the crash wasn't big by any means , the build quality of the plane was far too thin , and the electronics failed in under a month , I expected more for something $170 , if I bought some cheap Wal-Mart product for $39.99 then sure .
Old 10-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Doug 14

I talked to my local hobby shop and they suggested trying again and asking for a discount code for a new plane instead of going through the work to send it back and paying for repairs , so I called back and spoke to someone more helpful and positive , sent me an email requesting recipt of proof of purchase , then he will see what he can do , this time I'm going with the p47 umx , it seems to be bigger and possibly stronger then the p51, 1st thing I'm going to do if I do get a new one is take it apart and reinforce it , like I said originally
it's 1st crash was very light and low speed/altitude and it shouldn't have busted in half , the second crash was electrical malfunction .
I didn't want this to sound the way it did , but I've been flying like crazy all summer and I've had my fair share of crashes , repair and keep flying , this plane was not built strong enough plain and simple , if all it takes is some simple reinforcements or thicker foam for fuselage then it'll be a decent plane, the p47 is much more robust and hopefully will hold up better .