Forsale Flyzone Albatros and Any Link 2.4GHz Tx - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

For Sale Flyzone Albatros and Any Link 2.4GHz Tx

Old 06-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Nieuport Fly Guy

Default Flyzone Albatros and Any Link 2.4GHz Tx

This is a brand new Flylite micro Albatros and Any Link (Tactic) 2.4 GHz transmitter that was given to me for Father's day. The any Link Tx is an amazing piece of technology that allows you to fly with your existing Transmitter (I have a Spektrum dx6i). I flew this once, and the plane is amazing...just for me though...I prefer a little larger plane. The plane is in perfect condition (though the wheel strut separated on my one and only landing and it is now reinforced with a little CA. Total purchase price was $104.96 from Tower. I will let it go to a good home (and pay shipping) for $55!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	flza2012.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	160825  

Last edited by Nieuport Fly Guy; 07-17-2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: What a deal! Only $55