Forsale New Classifieds site - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

For Sale New Classifieds site

Old 02-29-2016, 05:18 PM
RCSwapMeet.com
Vendor

Default New Classifieds site

I am the creator of R/C Swap Meet. We are excited to announce our website going live today. We are focusing mostly on making it easy for everyone in the hobby to have an enjoyable experience when selling, buying or trading RC stuff.

R/C Swap Meet is a FREE classifieds site. Yes there are paid features but you may use it free of charge.

To make it better your first Featured ad is free. Use the code "freeupgrade" when featuring an ad and it is on us. Visit Us Today!
rcswapmeet.com

Old 02-29-2016, 05:19 PM
RCSwapMeet.com
Vendor

www.rcswapmeet.com
Old 02-29-2016, 07:24 PM
Bald Paul

Aren't you supposed to pay to place ads?
Old 02-29-2016, 07:36 PM
fhhuber
Super Contributor

reported the spam

looks like spam

smells like spam

I'm not clicking that link
Old 02-29-2016, 07:38 PM
RCSwapMeet.com
Vendor

Originally Posted by fhhuber View Post
reported the spam

looks like spam

smells like spam

I'm not clicking that link
It's not my intention to spam anything guys. If I am violating any rules I apologize. I simply created the site to help people in the hobby find stuff easier.
Old 03-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Fishbonez
Love my Stinger

Originally Posted by RCSwapMeet.com View Post
It's not my intention to spam anything guys. If I am violating any rules I apologize. I simply created the site to help people in the hobby find stuff easier.
Seems legit to me
Old 03-03-2016, 02:17 PM
RCSwapMeet.com
Vendor

Originally Posted by Fishbonez View Post
Seems legit to me
Fishbonez, I have checked with a mod and I am in no way spamming. I am a legit site with full address and phone number listed on it. I am simply trying to support the hobby. I got real tired of trying to search for items in forum posts only to waste hours combing through replies to find it has already been sold. My site offers a hobby specific classifieds system that allows the user to search locally for items or nationwide if they choose. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Old 03-03-2016, 02:25 PM
birdDog
Charging....

Looks like you are in the clear after an above member obviously reported this thread. Mods stay on top of things very well here.

Looking at the aircraft graveyard of hangar queens, disliked, and flat out ugly aircraft in my basement, I will give it a look.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Fishbonez
Love my Stinger

Originally Posted by RCSwapMeet.com View Post
Fishbonez, I have checked with a mod and I am in no way spamming. I am a legit site with full address and phone number listed on it. I am simply trying to support the hobby. I got real tired of trying to search for items in forum posts only to waste hours combing through replies to find it has already been sold. My site offers a hobby specific classifieds system that allows the user to search locally for items or nationwide if they choose. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
I agree and like I said it seemed legit to me and I intend to check into your site from time to time and see if I can find a deal
Old 03-03-2016, 06:19 PM
RCSwapMeet.com
Vendor

Originally Posted by Fishbonez View Post
I agree and like I said it seemed legit to me and I intend to check into your site from time to time and see if I can find a deal
I thought you were being facetious there on that last post. My bad. I hope everyone starts using it and it becomes a great site. I have plans on doing givaways and all sorts of stuff with it. Should be fun.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:41 PM
NJSwede
3D wannabe

One more place in addition to Wattflyer, RCGroups, RCUniverse, FlyingGiants, Helifreak, eBay, Craigslist what have you to post RC classifieds on? Just what the world needed...
Old 03-03-2016, 08:52 PM
RCSwapMeet.com
Vendor

Originally Posted by NJSwede View Post
One more place in addition to Wattflyer, RCGroups, RCUniverse, FlyingGiants, Helifreak, eBay, Craigslist what have you to post RC classifieds on? Just what the world needed...
Classifieds in forum type posts are tedious and extremely time consuming to say the least. www.rcswapmeet.com is a different kind of site where the information is all right there in the ad. This benefits both the buyer and the seller alike. In addition to that you can search within your own state or select surrounding states to find that item you are looking for. These features are a great benefit that none of the sites you mentioned other than ebay and craigslist offer. That's why I chose to build RCSwapMeet.com Hope to see you there.