Radio Equipment For Sale & WTB Radio equipment for sale or wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

FS - Polk Tracker III radio

Old 06-27-2007, 05:10 PM
frvrngn
Oops....

Default FS - Polk Tracker III radio

Selling my trusty Polk Tracker III. Personally, I think its one of the better "unknown" radios out there. Its currently upgraded with the latest firmware. I have flown with it for about 7 months now. Radio has a 5yr warranty, I dont know if it transfers to the next owner though.

Here are the specs -
FULLY COMPUTERIZED, SYNTHESIZED R/C SYSTEM WORKS WITH ANY FM RECEIVER INCLUDES CHANNEL LOCK OUT IF FREQUENCY IS BUSY EASY TO PROGRAM BUILT IN SCANNER, MODE 1 OR 2, 99 MODEL MEMORY, ERGONOMIC CASE ALPHA MODEL NAMING, 7 MIXES + V-TAIL, FLAPERON, ELEVON, DOWN TIMER, ENGINE CUT OFF, DUAL RATE ON SLAVES, EXPONENTIAL, TRIM SAVE WITH MODEL, 1024 STICK STEPS, ADJUSTABLE STICKS, FREQUENCY SAVED FOR EACH MODEL, DIGITAL PROGRAMMING, TRAINER CORD AND SIMULATOR COMPATIBILITY, MEMORY STICK FOR UP GRADES.

Sorry for all Caps, that was from their site! I bolded the highlights that I love about the radio. The one big thing I like is the frequency saving. No more playing with tiny knobs or pulling synth modules out to change the frequency. Just change the model and its all ready to go. Its also really nice to be able to use any brand RX or channel - makes it great to pick up cheap used ones here!

Radio currently has a Smiley Rubber Duck antenna installed. I really like these antenna and have had zero range issues even flying my 2M Omega out to a speck. I installed it after getting into DLG gliders so it didnt get in the way. I still have the original antenna and that is included.

Radio is in good condition. Comes with original box, charger and manual. A couple small scuffs from normal use, but nothing major. The case where the antenna installs had a small hairline crack that I CA'd and there is a small scuff on the plastic cover on the screen. I took Macros of them, and they look worse than they are but I dont want any surprises! Other than that, its in nice shape.

$120 Shipped in the USA fully insured. Paypal preffered to confirmed address.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	radio.JPG
Views:	315
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	34382   Click image for larger version

Name:	crack.JPG
Views:	327
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	34383   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scuff.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	167.1 KB