Foamies Talk about building, power setups and anything having to do with e-powered foamy planes!

TWIN NOVA 1400mm Release

Old 10-17-2021, 11:01 AM
bellairvideo

Default TWIN NOVA 1400mm Release

Ordered (3 weeks ago) This is the newly released Twin Nova.

This new XFly 1400mm model Twin Nova is a scale replica of the Vulcanair Aircraft P68C that makes the twin-powered model for intermediate to experienced RC pilots. The combination of twin 2212-KV1400 motors, twin 20A ESCs, counter-rotating props and a 3S LiPo battery and allows the plane to roll, loop and fly inverted easily.

I will fit mine with the E-flite Twin Otter receiver to test it out when the aircraft arrives soon in Australia and will video tape the unboxing and first flights

By the way, the Twin Nova is equipped with fixed tricycle landing gear with steerable CNC metal nose gear for easy ground handling and outfitted with functional features that includes factory -preinstalled LED landing and navigation lights, plus operational flaps. Large battery compartment fits 3S 2200-5000mAh batteries which should provide a range in performance and flight times. I like the clear glass-like wind shield which makes it possible to use FPV in the canopy The red colour scheme gives it high visibility.

FYI: The Twin Nova is based on the Vulcanair Aircraft P68C Series is a six seater, twin engine, high-wing, fixed landing gear aircraft that is used for light transport and training. It is an alternative to many single engine and light twin aircraft in today's General Aviation market. Powered by twin engines, P68C is a docile and stable aircraft in the whole flight envelope with superior flight qualities which can only be appreciated once the aircraft is flown.

I hope the model has a nice cockpit display.

Here is the video posted by XFly

Last edited by bellairvideo; 10-17-2021 at 11:02 AM. Reason: added