Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft Discuss and share your scratch built or kit built aircraft as well as building techniques, methods, mediums and resources.

RCadvisor.com launches model airplane design contest

Old 08-08-2008, 06:17 PM
creyes123
R/C Advisor

Post RCadvisor.com launches model airplane design contest

I've been so busy with RCadvisor's sudden growth, I haven't had time to post much for a couple of months now. The component database has grown to 5,000 and the membership has grown to 1,500, with 500 of those joining just in the last month. As usual, there has been a steady stream of new calculator features and tweaks too numerous to list in detail here.

I'd say the biggest news was the launch yesterday of our Model Airplane Design Contest. The winner will get either a complete R/C electric power system ($100 value) or $50 in cash. The contest runs through the end of October.More details are at my website.

I just noticed that WF is also running its own design contest , though there are many differences between the two. I didn't know about it, honest!

Carlos Reyes
RCadvisor.com, home of the advanced model airplane calculator
Because Models Can Always Fly Better