E-Flite Helicopters Discuss E-Flite helicopters in this forum such as the Blade CX, Blade CX2, Blade CP Pro and all other E-Flite rc helis.

Blade CP Pro & G90 Gyro

Old 10-18-2008, 03:43 AM
Radio Flyer
Vertically Challenged

Default Blade CP Pro & G90 Gyro

Hi guys and gals!

I just purchased a new Blade CP Pro and E-Flite G90 Head lock gyro. I followed the instruction book and installed the gyro as prescribed. Within a couple of minutes of the heli getting light on the skids (technically the training gear) I was able to hold a 3 to 5 second hover. By hover I mean oscillating inside of a 4' by 4' area.

I was AMAZED at how easy this thing was to fly. A few years ago I bought a new CP+ and gave up trying to hover that thing after countless blades and rotor parts.

To all newbie flyers (such as myself), after you have mastered the CX2 and are ready to go with a CP, PLEASE purchase a good headlock gyro!

If you're like me, and not very coordinated, then not having to fly with the left stick is so much nicer. Just get the heli off the ground and concentrate on the right stick to keep the bird stable.

G90 gyro + Blade CP Pro =
Old 10-26-2008, 08:09 PM
RyuuChi

too true, and you'll find that it gets even easier to hover if you move to something larger, like the blade 400...