Airplanes - Electric For Sale & WTB Electric Powered RC Planes for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

For Sale Fliton Rogue 3D (CUSTOM SCHEME) $80

Old 03-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Hilson87

Default Fliton Rogue 3D (CUSTOM SCHEME) $80

Up for sale is my rarely flown fliton Rogue, i tore off the disguting multi-color fliton covering scheme and gave it a much more visible and attractive scheme.

I have owned 2 of these in the past and i know all the week points of the plane, with that being said when i was building the rogue i reinforced all the weekpoint accordingly. Especially the landing gear block. I made these reinforcements while keeping it as light as humanly possible. I also made a servo mount under the empennage for a pull-pull setup for the rudder in order to get the CG further forward. I ofcourse knew i needed to do this when i bought the plane so it was originally built this way. I also built it with removable wings.

The rogue has very minor hangar rash and some expiremental CA left on the cabanes from some air brake testing. I accidentally broke 1 screw off in the landing gear block from overtightening the land gear. Im an honest guy so i want to list everything i can find on the airplane even though the only person that would probably notice would be me.

I am selling the Rogue AIRFRAME ONLY. With my setup my AUW was 27 and 3/4 oz. with a 3cell 1350 30c battery.

$80 to whomever wants to pick it up. I have to many other projects and need to make room.

NO SHIPPING!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080166.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	145228   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080167.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	145229   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080168.jpg
Views:	160