Video Parking lot Want to show off a video you found or one you are hosting online. Post a link to it here and strut your stuff!

Letīs share aerial videos here

Old 06-19-2017, 07:16 PM
yeah74

Matylda lake is ex-coal mine, it is situated near by city Most. In video you can see Matylda lake (relaxation area), autodrom (race track), heating plant Komorany, ex-coal mine Saxonia (now it is mud pool). On west side far from here coal mines Czech Army and Vrsany. On east side catle Hnevin, Sirak hill, lake Most (also ex-mine), far from here Czech central mountains.

Last edited by yeah74; 02-03-2019 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:20 PM
yeah74

Lake Milada is ex-lignite mine nearby Chabarovice town. It is filled with water due to recultivation. Here you can see itīs west side.

Last edited by yeah74; 02-03-2019 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 08:33 AM
yeah74

video removed

Last edited by yeah74; 02-03-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:19 AM
yeah74

Lake Most is ex-coal mine and now there is restoration in progress. This lake is the deepest and second largest man-made lake in Czech republic. On south there is new city Most, on west chemical plant Unipetrol (greatest chemical plant in CZ), Strimice spoil bank is on east side and ex-coal mine Venus, now pool, is on north.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:12 PM
yeah74

Part of river Agara between Doupovske mountains and Ore mountains in northwest part of Czech republic. From Nechranice water reservoir up to town Kadan and Klasterec to Straz over Agara town. It means seven stops up the river.

Last edited by yeah74; 02-03-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:12 PM
yeah74

Part of Elbe river from Lovosice town to Ústí nad Labem city. River flows thru Czech central mountains, there are many wonderful lookouts and beautiful natural sceneries. Eight stops on both sides of river.
Old 09-17-2017, 01:43 AM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

Default Please enjoy my aerial videos

All of them reside on youtube. There are some others that are related to other hobby stuff. Soldering, balancing props, Voltage testers, bunch of howto's etc.

My channel is located here All my aerial videos and more
Old 09-17-2017, 05:58 PM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

Originally Posted by yeah74 View Post
Hi all, let me introduce my simple experiments with Mobius and Firefly cameras here. I like to record aerial videos every time I can. All videos are made from plane.
I love my mobius cam so much I own three. Two fisheye and one standard lens.

They're perfect for aerial.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:20 AM
yeah74

Originally Posted by Psychron View Post
All of them reside on youtube. There are some others that are related to other hobby stuff. Soldering, balancing props, Voltage testers, bunch of howto's etc.

My channel is located here All my aerial videos and more
Thank you for your link, I come to watch your videos :-)
Old 09-21-2017, 11:24 AM
yeah74

Another two videos from my homecity...

Sunset over Most city shot from five places. From south part of Slatinice spoil bank thru west places Autodrome race circuit, Zahrazany, Sibenik hill (downtown and center of city) to lake Most, Hnevin hill and moved church at north.

September morning over Most city and villages Obrnice, Rudolice and Vtelno in Czech republic. Shoty by Firefly Q6 camera

Old 09-21-2017, 11:53 AM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

My friend, the scenery in your video is amazing. I love hilly mountainous stuff. There's just nothing like it in the world. There are very few places in the states as beautiful as you're showing us here. Thank you for sharing!
Old 09-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

Merunice quarry is situated near by the town Bilina, southwest part od Czech central mountains. Basalt is mined here and quarry is owned by Basalt company.

On the floats with my friends by Kostomlaty village

I ordered two sets of floats for my mini apprentice S and have yet to put them on because both sets came damaged and leaky. I'm going to have to seal them up before I can put them on and really try float plane flight. I have the flyzone tidewater and the Icon A5 on my channel, unfortunately I didn't have a good camera man for those flights or a dry place to mount the mobius so I just didn't do fpv with them. I'll have more of that coming soon though.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:27 PM
yeah74

Psychron: Thank you for your compliments to my videos. I live in hilly place, between two mountain systems, so everywhere I go to fly, hills are around :-) Yes, I love mountain views too :-)

Your situation about floats is easy: You have to be very careful, when you fly with camera. No windy weather, then you wonīt have problem with water in your camera. :-)
Old 09-21-2017, 02:45 PM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

Psychron: Thank you for your compliments to my videos. I live in hilly place, between two mountain systems, so everywhere I go to fly, hills are around :-) Yes, I love mountain views too :-)

Your situation about floats is easy: You have to be very careful, when you fly with camera. No windy weather, then you wonīt have problem with water in your camera. :-)
Thank you for the tips. I will wait for a nice calm day and give it a shot. I have to seal up the floats before I put them in the water so that's going to end up being foam tac or ca glue. the bottoms are just plastic and the top halves are hollow foam, and they were shipped in a thin, flimsy, non corrugated box, which caused serious damage during shipping so I'll have to bring em down to the workbench sometime this weekend and get them all sealed up so they are ready to mount and fly.

I really do love your videos. keep up the great work!
Old 09-21-2017, 03:01 PM
yeah74

Originally Posted by Psychron View Post
Thank you for the tips. I will wait for a nice calm day and give it a shot. I have to seal up the floats before I put them in the water so that's going to end up being foam tac or ca glue. the bottoms are just plastic and the top halves are hollow foam, and they were shipped in a thin, flimsy, non corrugated box, which caused serious damage during shipping so I'll have to bring em down to the workbench sometime this weekend and get them all sealed up so they are ready to mount and fly.

I really do love your videos. keep up the great work!
Itīs pitty with your floats. I believe, you will repair them.
When we go to fly with floats, we always taking off and landing many times, like kids playing :-)
So when I have camera on board I preffer to go up in the air as fast as possible (full throttle and go up) and landings must be very soft and slow...
Old 09-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

Itīs pitty with your floats. I believe, you will repair them.
When we go to fly with floats, we always taking off and landing many times, like kids playing :-)
So when I have camera on board I preffer to go up in the air as fast as possible (full throttle and go up) and landings must be very soft and slow...
Yes, I was very disappointed. I even ordered them a second time, returning the first set hoping they would put it in a sturdy box for me, but no. same problem lol. maybe I'll make a video about that. How to repair your terribly shipped and damaged floats.

I am really jealous. And I think I want your camera.. The yellow one. Looks great and does fpv all while recording? That would save all types of weight on my planes (not that a few extra grams will hurt) but I don't have to figure out how to mount more than one camera on my planes.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:48 PM
yeah74

Donīt be jealous :-) I will give you advice! Yes my camera can record and have also FPV output simultaneously. Itīs weight is under 50g.
You can buy it at banggood or gearbest, it is Hawkeye Firefly Q6. I prefer this form factor (like Mobius).
https://www.gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_360144.html
https://www.banggood.com/Hawkeye-Fir...l?rmmds=search
I can help you with settings if you will want to. For this price it is unbeatable camera!
Old 09-21-2017, 10:14 PM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

Donīt be jealous :-) I will give you advice! Yes my camera can record and have also FPV output simultaneously. Itīs weight is under 50g.
You can buy it at banggood or gearbest, it is Hawkeye Firefly Q6. I prefer this form factor (like Mobius).
https://www.gearbest.com/action-cameras/pp_360144.html
https://www.banggood.com/Hawkeye-Fir...l?rmmds=search
I can help you with settings if you will want to. For this price it is unbeatable camera!
It's a great price on that cam. I did a little research and it turns out my mobius cams output fpv video also, so I bought the cable for them and the immersion 600ma TX

I don't want to pass up a 4k camera for 56 dollars, but if I'm already up three mobus cams I should probably try one of those out first. I've bookmarked your cam and will let you know what I find out.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:02 PM
yeah74

Another flying with my friends...

We decided to go fly with floats on one september sunday evening. We fly on Milada lake by Usti nad Labwem. Milada is ex-coal mine. Our planes are Multiplex FunCub, Funcub XL and E-Flite Timber. It was perfect weather and we flew to dark.

Indian summer misty morning at my homebase.

Old 09-24-2017, 01:25 PM
Psychron
youtube.com/psychron

Another flying with my friends...

We decided to go fly with floats on one september sunday evening. We fly on Milada lake by Usti nad Labwem. Milada is ex-coal mine. Our planes are Multiplex FunCub, Funcub XL and E-Flite Timber. It was perfect weather and we flew to dark.

Indian summer misty morning at my homebase.

That's awesome! another gorgeous video my friend. I've been thinking and I still want to buy your camera. It's 4K.... I mean.. really? why screw around. life is short.

Ok so I bought your camera and the cable because I ended up gettng stuck buying two transmitter setups from two different sites. I got the black one because there's a flash sale on it right now for 49.99 and I bought the transmitter cable as well so now I can record in 4K and woah that'll be fun uploading to youtube lol. I'm excited!

The only thing I can't figure out is how you manage to fly using that cam. I am great line of sight, and if you put me in any flight simulator in the world I'll do fine in it.

I've been trying fpv with the drones lately and that's hard to even prevent yourself from sliding one direction or another when you don't have to.

Last edited by Psychron; 09-24-2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:02 PM
yeah74

Hi Dan,
chinese engineers say, that my camera is 4K, but I know, 4K resolution is not native, it is recalculated. First native resolution is 2.5K 30fps. But... I am okay with it. I still record my videos in 2.5K 30fps or (and more often) in FullHD 60fps.

2.5K I use when I plan to fly with my glider - very slow and quiet flying...or plan to pick some "photos" from my video...after editing I export this video to FullHD 30fps.
FullHD 60fps I use when there is windy, or I try to shot flying formations and other fast stuff in the air...then I sometimes slow some sequencies, when I edit videos and there is no laging (as these two vids...)

and...this camera has electronic image stabilization and can remove (a little bit) fisheye...
Yes, it has poor battery inside, about only 15 mins of recording, so I have to power it when I fly, but it is not problem for me...
but...I still love the Mobius, because it is camera, than can take great photos and has great colors!

So donīt worry to have two different cams, I believe you will use them both :-)
Old 10-01-2017, 07:17 PM
yeah74

Water reservoir Prisecnice is located in Chomutov district on tableland of Ore mountains at level 733m above sea level. Itīs average depth is about 50m and area is 362 hectares. Sprinkled dam is 50m high. Water reservoir was finally filled in 1976. Drain creek flows to Germany. At the flooded area, there was miners town Prisecnice, what was ruined in 1973-4. Together with town also villages Dolina, Kotlina and Rusova were ruined due to hygienical orders. Wind power plant Krystofovy Hamry is most powerful in Czech republic.

Old 11-05-2017, 12:47 PM
yeah74

Autumn misty morning in Central bohemian uplands. Here you can see villages Luzice, Svincice, Chouc and hills Boren, Zlatnik and Zelenicky.

Last edited by yeah74; 02-03-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:05 PM
yeah74

Meeting and flying together with my friends by Barbora pool near Oldřichov at one autumn morning.

Another meeting and flying together with my friends by Barbora pool in Duchcov at one cold and damp autumn morning.

Old 12-04-2017, 07:06 PM
yeah74

Lignite surface mine CSA (czechoslovak army) is located between Most and Chomutov cities at bottom of Ore mountains, Czech republic. Ruined Jezeri castle is above it as a witness to proceeding mining activities. Main state road I/13 is surrounded by lignite surface mine CSA in north and lignite surface mine Vrsany in south. In west side, there is heating plant Komorany. Originally there were seven villages placed on the CSA mine location. In the autumn and winter, this is very depressive area.

Quick Reply: Letīs share aerial videos here

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright Đ 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.12104 seconds with 10 queries