Company Discussions Discuss your company experiences here.

Heads Up RC

Old 07-08-2013, 11:42 PM
BBCorvette18

Default Heads Up RC

I gotta post about HURC they are simply amazing. I ordered some stuff from them and paid via paypal at 9:18PM on Friday the 5TH of July. I just checked the tracking number expecting to see it say delivery for Tuesday or Wednesday being it was a holiday weekend. To my surprise it said DELIVERED. So I walked down to my Mailbox and wouldn't ya know it there's a box of goodies from HURC.

To put things in perspective I ordered 2 planes from Horizonhobbies.com about 15 minutes after my HURC order and they didn't even process the order until today and it says I should get it in 2-3days.

I wish HURC carried more stuff like some UMX planes and other popular stuff. If They did they would get all my money.

Hands down the absolute best RC internet company I have dealt with.

PS. I live in Washington state so its not like the package didn't have a ways to travel.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:02 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Yes, Jeff at HURC Does a great Job at Getting orders out, I used to buy from HURC when HURC was on EBay, The Quick Shipping got my Attention and My self and others here on Wattfliers Got the word out and Jeff at HURC was able to quit EBay and open his own Hobby Shop, Thanks Everyone for Getting the word out and helping to Create a Awesome RC Hobby Shop for all of us, Chellie
Old 07-09-2013, 04:40 AM
dahawk
Super Contributor

+1 on HURC. They clearly set the bar high in terms of service and reasonable shipping costs. My "go to" shop when I need motors, esc's, connectors, props, odds and ends, even glue. I can buy from them and get what I need in a matter of a couple of days. Like having an online LHS.

-Hawk
Old 04-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Dan Whitepath

Here's another A+ for Heads Up. BubSteve Cooper told me about Jeff's ebay sales and moving on up to his own shop. Absolutely Unreal fast service. Top notch for sure.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:48 PM
Bub Steve
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by Dan Whitepath View Post
Here's another A+ for Heads Up. BubSteve Cooper told me about Jeff's ebay sales and moving on up to his own shop. Absolutely Unreal fast service. Top notch for sure.
Jeff rocks , we need more heads-up Dan,, (wish he had DLG's)
bubsteve
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_1716_1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	175429  
Old 07-10-2014, 10:59 PM
time bandit

I'm here to give a thumbs up to Heads Up RC. Those guys stand behind what they sell. I had a battery issue and contacted them about it. Jesse got back to me very quickly and took care of the problem. They have a customer for life in me.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:40 PM
gerrynj
NJ

These folks are GREAT; I have ordered from them a couple of times - specifically, motors, esc and batteries. Their products are impressive, good quality and I've had ZERO problems.

I crashed one plane into a tree and it was stuck there for 2 weeks - through several thunderstorms and heavy rain. I finally retrieved it and had no confidence that the motor/esc would function. Hooked up a fresh battery - amazing all the electronics worked perfectly (although I'm not going to trust the receiver in any airplane - just in case).

Their service/shipping is 1st rate; They are the first place I go to for purchases. I just wish they had a better airplane selection - if they did, they would probably be my exclusive supplier.
Gerry
Old 05-28-2015, 08:05 PM
Bald Paul

Just bumping this, I guess.

I had ordered a kit from another supplier (who shall remain nameless) and ordered the motor, battery, and ESC from HURC at the same time.

A few days later, my electronics show up. The kit? Well, I checked my order status, which had been changed to 'backordered'. When I placed the order, the kit was available. After an exchange of emails, I was told there was an issue with the kit cowlings, but that it would be shipped out later that week. Two weeks later, the order was now 'in process' - meaning it still hadn't shipped. (My credit card was billed on the day they got the order, btw.) I cancelled the order and requested a refund - we'll see how long that takes. Meanwhile, I contacted HURC and asked if I could return the merchandise. It had been just about 30 days. No issue at all! I used the credit on the return to order the motor, battery, and ESC for my project plane (my own design) so everything worked out great!

Heads Up RC has been absolutely the best to deal with!