Company Discussions Discuss your company experiences here.

Gens Ace's Sister Tattu

Old 05-05-2015, 05:15 PM
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

Default Gens Ace's Sister Tattu

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine at HeliFreak.......he's a mod there.

Looks like the messages the forum mod's and members are sending to Gens are starting to get some attention.

Like here, at Wattflyer, the members and mod's have had enough of the threads being posted by the same Tattu rep............he's been bounced or banned by two other forums.

A Gens ace rep has contacted HeliFreak, via mod private chat, and said they are looking into the issue....(whatever that means).........at least the word has gotten out and Gens is aware..

I also sent Gens a message telling them "it's not a good business practice to have your "sister" out on the streets selling herself and passing on "STD's").......socially transmitted dis-function...........

Lets see how far this goes.........
Old 05-08-2015, 10:53 PM
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Well, obviously it didn't work. They signed back up here yesterday as "gensaceworld", and plastered a pic of Tattu lipos in the posts. Needless to say, they are no longer here.
Old 05-09-2015, 12:18 AM
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

Ya.......I saw that handle show up here yesterday.........that's now at least 3 forums they have been bumped or banned from. No word if they have tried again at HeliFreak..........good work Pat..!
Old 05-10-2015, 04:25 AM
Porcia83

Default Any sister Amy

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/members/amy2015.html

I've reported that one a few times, even in a thread having to do with spam/bogus threads, she is still posting all over the place there about GensAce batteries. Even better (well worse) is people who responded to her are basically being ignored. Not sure why she hasn't been bounced there yet, but I know they were gone here quick enough.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Nitro Blast
Community Moderator

I just deleted another, posted as guest.....
Old 05-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Porcia83

The worst part about this is that it's a great battery overall. Don't know why a company has to resort to this kind of spammy actions to try to drum up business. I think they started last year and when they launched their website, most of the batteries they were hawking were out of stock, like from day one! So they play games to get your to their website, and then it's out of stock. Marketing fail!