WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - JR Propo / Japan Remote Control Ltd - gone bankrupt
Old 03-24-2018, 04:58 PM
yorkiepap

Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Interesting but why flog a dead horse?
It is enough that JR have gone broke to put me off ever wanting any JR product. They were never mainstream here but there were a few around. Personally I would never pursue a product that was continued on under another name.(like Dee Force) Where did they get a name like that?
If I owned a JR product I would seriously be considering adopting another protocol asap.
There are plenty of well grounded brands to pick from now. JR is just not needed any more.
A shame that corporate/management corruption caused JR's demise. I'm a JR diehard & will continue to use my JR10X's, Galaxy Computer8's, & Century VII's as they have stood the test of time with reliability & the quality components that the Japanese used. My 10X's are 25+y.o. & the others are 30+y.o. & still work flawlessly & provide all & more of the functions I will ever need for the planes/gliders I fly. I can count on Tony @ Radio South to service any of them. Nothing has the "feel" of the metal encased JR's & don't expect those the cheap plastic junkboxes from China to be around for 25+yrs like my JR's. There are many other JR users who feel & will do the same as myself & be quite content that our JR's will serve us quite well. Nuff said.....

Denny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
JR10X72_2.4.jpg.JPG (341.3 KB, 107 views)
Classic1.JPG (279.5 KB, 116 views)
Classic1b.JPG (252.2 KB, 130 views)
JR_CenturyVIIa.JPG (337.4 KB, 151 views)

Page generated in 0.03042 seconds with 13 queries