WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Wanted WTB: Beam 450 parts or crash jobs.
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 08:41 PM
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

LOL.......Naw....you don't sound like any "corporate exec." I've ever met (they usually understand market segment "sustainability") and have less product hype in their conversational tone......lol......just an enthusiastic salesman........

You're "heart burn" for Align is amusing though.......although, the cost of a stock Beam SE is quite in-line with an equal TREK version that requires NO up-grades.......you've failed in comparison, to discuss Gaui and SAB.....which are todays standard in the industry.....No up-grades needed (just a bit more pricey).....and a very solid U.S. corporate representation.

Like I stated previously........"If Beam lightens up your day" and don't mind the lack of U.S. corporate and market representation..........it's still all good in my book.........don't have to convince me or any other long time RC heli pilot that Beam has (had) quality........but, by todays equal (apples to apples) standards, just "run of the mill" now.

Happy hunting Joe........

Note:

When Beam first came out with their 450 (and even in many circles today).......they were considered a TREK clone.........could that be due to the "Standard" that was originally set (even in Europe) by Align..?.......Success does not need to hide or generally does not loose it's fan base and market segment, because it can compete and "sustain" longevity in all market segments.........while providing economic flexibility across the board.....by offering the consumer various options by which they can invest their time and money. Which allows the consumer the ability to pick "their poison".........U.S. consumers historically prefer(options) over rigid methodology......thus, Beams down-fall here, in the largest hobby market segment in the world (per capita).........!

Last edited by pizzano; 03-07-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Page generated in 0.05074 seconds with 10 queries