WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Vote for me for AMA Dist III VP
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Karp050555

Default Vote for me for AMA Dist III VP

Hello, I'm Ken Karpinski and I live in Philadelphia, Pa. Once upon a time I was an AMA AVP for Dist. III until one day I received a phone call from the VP telling me my services were no longer needed. I never did receive a satisfactory explanation nor did I ever receive anything in writing from anyone. I asked who would represent the members of SE Penna and I was told it would be taken care of. However, nobody has been selected to represent those members and that was a couple of years ago. I think it's time we did something about that right now. I've decided to run for Dist. III VP and be a representative for ALL the members of Dist. III. I've been a modeler for 50 years and have been active as an RC member since 1985. I've also been a member of the AMA since 1985. I am a member leader and at one time was an AVP. Dist. III is starting to remind me of an old diaper and I think it's time for a change. When you receive your AMA application for 2015, write in Ken Karpinski for Dist III VP. Thanks for your support.

Page generated in 0.04589 seconds with 9 queries