Old 05-10-2013, 03:54 PM
toddyrotten's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 52

If you threaten them, they can call the police and press charges. The busybody will win and the club will only suffer more. I would talk to a lawyer or contact the AMA.
toddyrotten is offline  
Page generated in 0.04811 seconds with 8 queries