WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - WattFlyer Goes Mobile
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 03:30 AM
Sam_K

I am still having the problem I mentioned in post #23. I have a Dopod 838 Pro which is a Windows Mobile 6 PDA/Phone. I am using the Internet Explorer browser that comes with it.

For example in the Scratch Built Foamies thread, I can see the pictures that are posted by Crashalott because they are embedded in the text. However I cannot see the pictures posted by smokejohnson in post #49 (page2) because they are attachments to the post.

So for attachments I don't get thumbnails, images or even links, they are simply not there at all on the page.

What's worse, I've found I can no longer switch back to the standard theme (the one that is seen on a desktop computer) to a view a page the old way so I can access the attachments. There is a style switcher combo box at the bottom of each page but it doesn't matter if I select "Default Style" or "Mobile Users" it always shows me the mobile theme.

Page generated in 0.02782 seconds with 8 queries