WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - How do I fly, exactly?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Jeremy Z
Wind Warrior

Originally Posted by AEAJR View Post
...I hope some of this is useful in learning to fly your plane.
Wow Ed, I'm humbled by that response. Thanks a lot. I'm going to start a Word file to put all these great tips in, for later use. Or print them, or both.

I downloaded the FMS program & installed it on my computer. I need to look into how to control it. My 27 MHz radio doesn't have have jack for a buddy cord, so I hope I can get some other type of controller... The program itself looks great, and I have downloaded the T-Hawk model for it.

I've signed up for AMA (the trial deal for $20 for three months) and contacted local club members through AMAs table of local flyers. (though much of the stuff is out of date...)

Thanks a lot for the tips everyone. Maybe this is a candidate for a thread that should be archived or made sticky in this forum? That way, the experienced flyers could put their heart into it, and not worry that some newb will come along every week asking the same question.

Jeremy

Page generated in 0.04936 seconds with 8 queries